2018 DT Rick Sandidge receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[TWEET]823989417652191236[/TWEET]

[HUDL]video/3/6093368/57bf02b6da50b008a01a2d40[/HUDL]

Rick Sandidge, Concord, Defensive Tackle

6'5 275lbs DE/DT dual sport athlete out of North Carolina...

Has 84 total tackles 17TFL's & 6sacks for his career.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Same area FSU got their 6'5" 215lb safety from...Gotta hand it to Jimbo he stays ahead of the curve...Who's ever heard of a 6'5" safety ? 4*/5*

Same area FSU got their 6'5" 215lb safety from...Gotta hand it to Jimbo he stays ahead of the curve...Who's ever heard of a 6'5" safety ? 4*/5*

Former Miami commit and Clemson SFT, now Minnesota Viking Jayron Kearse is 6'4" and was listed at 6'5" as an ATH in hs. Also that FSU kid that flipped from USCe is 6'3" and will likely play LB for them...

Former Miami commit and Clemson SFT, now Minnesota Viking Jayron Kearse is 6'4" and was listed at 6'5" as an ATH in hs. Also that FSU kid that flipped from USCe is 6'3" and will likely play LB for them...
neither are Canes. Dont give a fck

Advertisement

neither are Canes. Dont give a fck

I don't either, just answering the question

Apparently both him & Jordan Davis are pretty high on Miami.

I think UNC has the lead as of now, but if Kool really wants either one of them, we could end up with 2 DT's from North Carolina.

I'm also really high on Joseph Boletepeli from North Carolina at DE, NC State leads with him, but I don't see any of the Carolina schools (except Clemson maybe) out recruiting Kool for a DL if he really wants him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back