2018 Defensive Depth Chart - IMO

Advertisement
That CB and DE depth is scary..1 or 2 injuries and we fooked.

I’m going to lose my **** if I hear a defensive coach complain about lack of depth. They have no one to fault but themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That CB and DE depth is scary..1 or 2 injuries and we fooked.

I’m going to lose my **** if I hear a defensive coach complain about lack of depth. They have no one to fault but themselves.

CB depth is fine, what are you talking about.

We are only losing Dee Delaney and Malek Young. Malek Young is obviously a major loss, but Delaney isn't. With Michael Jackson returning and hopefully Jhavonte Dean taking the next step and adding 4 CBs, we are sitting good at CB this year. We will need to add another 3-4 in the 2019 class due to Jackson and Dean graduating, but we are solid for this upcoming season.

DE depth, yeah I agree with you, not too good.
DepthChartNSD.jpg

Like i I said the defense is stacked Im not about to go back and forth with u bxtch *** groupies about it either.

RDE
Garvin
Rousseau
Patchan

DT
Ford
Silvera
D.Jackson

DT
Willis
Bethel
Odenigbo
Miller

LDE
J.Jackson
D.Jackson

SLB
McLoud
Wilder
Perry

MLB
Quarterman
Jennings
Smith

WLB
Pinckney
Joyner
Steed

CB
Jackson
Bandy
Frierson
Blades Jr

CB
Dean
Bandy
Ivey
Bethel

FS
Carter
Redwine
Hall

SS
Johnson
Smith

NB
Bandy
Johnson
Hall

DT are all out of whack, not even close

Advertisement
Like i I said the defense is stacked Im not about to go back and forth with u bxtch *** groupies about it either.

The starters are stacked but our depth is basically non-existent. 1 injury at CB, DE, or DT and were in serious trouble.

A year away but if the offense can find a qb and improved OL play that can take advantage of our national championship quality skill position players we may win the ACC this year. Can't have any major injuries on the front seven though.

Need Dean and Ford to step up and produce. They are the keys to the D not taking a big step back. They both have the natural talent. Time for the light to come on.

Redwine was up and down last year. More up then down though. I like what I saw from Derrick Smith. Question is do you trust him out there game 1 against LSU?

Advertisement
Lots of talent on that defense but man losing DJ Johnson hurts at DE. Hopefully we can find a depth add at DE on the grad trasfer market.

Starters are as good as any top 10 team. An injury to any position though and I am nervous. Kul and Rumph gonna have to make up for their recruiting woes and provide some **** good coaching.

The most important piece missing from the D is a consistent QB. Our D will not be dominating, but when they weren’t over extended last year, they had plenty of 3 and outs, sacks, and turnovers. If Rosier is the starter, we’ll be luck to get back to the ACCCG or 10-win plateau.

Advertisement
Need Dean and Ford to step up and produce. They are the keys to the D not taking a big step back. They both have the natural talent. Time for the light to come on.

Redwine was up and down last year. More up then down though. I like what I saw from Derrick Smith. Question is do you trust him out there game 1 against LSU?

Did I hear that Red wine had never played S before?

Forget about strong side/weak side distinctions, Johnson and Garvin start at DE.

I agree that Martin will be buried on the depth chart. Such a shame.

Advertisement
I would move DJ Dallas to defense, if he's willing. We could really use him on that side of the ball.

The entire defense is stacked.. If Diaz can't field a consistent elite top 5 defense with this roster he needs to be the main defensive coach fired.

The roster numbers are abysmal. A normal school has 41 scholarship players on defense.... Miami has 35 going in to this year.

We're gonna be thin. 2019 needs to be a huge defensive class. At least 15 signees on defense next year IMO.

Advertisement
Back