2018 DE Max Wright receives offer

Memnon

Dejazmach
Premium
[TWEET]827168434962186240[/TWEET]

[HUDL]video/3/4125933/57daa5e7688ec673a09e00b7[/HUDL]

Max Wright, Taylor, Strong-Side Defensive End

6'5 260lbs 4-star DE/DT out of Katy Texas, Triple Sport athlete that plays Football, Basketball & Baseball.

Had a great Junior season with 70 total tackles 18TFL's & 9sacks.

Plays at a good school against 6A comp in Texas & is one the highest rated DL's in the nation.
Very good football player, wouldn't be shocked if he got a 5-star rating by the end of his Senior year.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wonder if this is the Kid Richt was talking about on WQAM when talking about recruiting a kid from texas.

Wonder if this is the Kid Richt was talking about on WQAM when talking about recruiting a kid from texas.
We're recruiting multiple kids from Texas for the 18 class...

WR Bryson Jackson is another one, but I didn't hear the interview so Idk who exactly he was talking about.

But I do know Coach Kool likes this kid Max a lot.

Last edited:
Advertisement
There's only ONE Max Wright.....and he might be a UCLA lean....and has some major character issues.

50756-alf-max-wright.jpg

I think this is the Kid Richt, was referring to this morning on Joe Rose's show. He said a kid from Texas reached out to them

From March 2015 article by Georgia Rivals site...

6-foot-3, 230-pound defender is already garnering interest from Baylor, LSU, Arkansas and Michigan.
The offer will help but
Wright is already somewhat familiar with the Bulldogs.
"They are a strong program from what I have watched," Wright said. "They are
always one of the top three or four SEC schools. They always have a strong
defense. Their running backs are awesome. I've always kind of liked Georgia. One
of my good friends is obsessed with Georgia. He's nudging me to go there."
Wright has heard nothing but positive reviews about Georgia head coach Mark Richt.
"I've heard he's a really cool guy," Wright said. "From what I've heard from
people that have talked to him, he's a strong a Christian dude and I like
somebody that is strong in their faith. He's a great coach and he's a good guy."

Advertisement
I guess I'll start it

He's obviously the best Kevin Patrick and Rusty Medaris

Yea he's a take for sure. Reminds me a bit of JJ Watt, knocking passes down, high motor, athletic enough to get work on offense at the goal line.

I hate the "strong in his Faith" bull**** but I pray Richt works the **** out of the Preacher Man angle here.

Kul absolutely loves Texas and the way every elite player was leaving the state I can easily see us having a great chance for hin

Advertisement
Kul absolutely loves Texas and the way every elite player was leaving the state I can easily see us having a great chance for hin
There's a lot of really good football players in Texas & with TAMU's staff being proven liars, Texas being a losing program for last 5+ years & the Baylor debacle, only really Oklahoma, Bama, LSU & Notre Dame are dominating that state when in comes to recruits.

We absolutely need to forge a pipeline into Texas & snatch up some of their prospects... They have some really good DB's & RB's down there too.

Especially at rb. LSU is absolutely killing it with the dbs and Alabama but therbs are wwhere we need to attack and they always have 3-5 dlineman that are worth the effort. Just wonder how much pull Manny has too because idk if Kul can do it all

[TWEET]861345610603036672[/TWEET]
Is supposed to be visiting Miami in the Summer, but Texas is the hands down favorite, don't think there's much of a chance here.

Still a very gifted athlete & one of the best DT's in the Nation.

I hate the "strong in his Faith" bull**** but I pray Richt works the **** out of the Preacher Man angle here.

Why do you hate that comment? If that's what the guy likes then that's what he likes. I don't understand the issue there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back