2018 DB Divaad Wilson gaining attention

View as article
Advertisement
Only person who cares bout this commit is Andrew Ferreli on Twitter, dude sucks any SFE dudes **** excessively.

Committing in February means nothing. If we want him and he wants to be here we are still here n good shape.

Advertisement
Commitments like these don't mean **** to me. You don't really start paying attention to a cycle until about August. That's where you start seeing things that have developed with a lot of these kids. When the regular season ends, you gear up for the final stretch. Recruitment before Spring ball hits is just noise. No substance.

so many top DB fish in the pond in 2018 in our area nothing to worry about.

Advertisement
Want Blades, Campbell, Ivey, Frierson, Hall, and Jonas (this list is elite and still shouldn't be asking too much with the 2018 class) and this Wilson kid is an afterthought

Jonas? Do you mean Jobe? Or do you think he is gone to Bama already?

If these kids can not see the early playing time for 6 guys in a 8 man rotation I don't know what else to tell them. If they do not believe they can not beat others out then do we really want them at Miami.

I am not ready to give up on Surtain. Hope the staff keeps on that kid to the end. You just never know how things will roll out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back