2018 best cane experience

D

deleted20931

This year can’t end fast enough. We don’t need more threads about how much of a cluster fuq it was and how it’s all Richts fault. We get it. He sucks but its what we have for the next 2-3 years. Regardless of how much we *****, fly banners, etc he’s not going anywhere.

Let’s talk about our best things this year and what we can look forward to next year.

Top 3 for me-
#1- Rosier getting benched and watch Perry complete an insane amount of passes in a row.
#2- Cam showing what he can do if given space to run through.
#3-beating FSU

Top 3 things I am looking forward to next year
#1 - QB play. Rather Perry keeps the job or if Williams or Weldon beats him out. I’m just excited Richt can’t turn back to Rosier.
#2- opening with UFag. I don’t like our chances but I’m hoping we will be surprised as fan and show up. I think we have a better chance at beating them than we did LSU. LSU owns us. At least with UFag we have bad blood and some fights will break out.
#3- the new defense. I’m sad as anyone that Manny left but we knew it was coming. You don’t have a top 10 defense and not get recognized. Frankly Manny has the swagger and mentality that Miami needs at HC, not just an old man coach. I don’t want Richt fired because we have the same idiots over him that would pick his replacement. Unless we get any coach off Saban staff, just stick with Richt and enjoy 8-4 for the next 3-4 years.
But I’m excited to see what Banda brings and how much they change from Manny. I’d bet a dime a donut that very little changes and they keep all the same calls.

Advertisement
Top 3 this year: 1) Going to Dallas. Even though we lost first time at Jerry world awesome experience regardless. 2) comeback vs fsu 3) legit Miami #1 defense

Top 3 for next year : 1) beating UF 2) beating UF 3) having a top 100 offense

The Pitt game. I stopped at a Chevron in Miami Gardens before the tailgate and won $26 on a scratch-off lottery ticket. It pretty much paid for the mix tape and flakka that I bought in the parking lot.

I must have been drunk (or maybe you were drunk) for #1. Dont remember Perry completing an INSANE amount of passes in a row.

Advertisement
#1 FSU game. That was a great day. Only my 2nd game in hard rock. I'll never forget it.
#2 Gerald Willis. He's the reason our defense was so elite. That pressure right up the middle is what makes elite defenses elite. He will be missed in the bowl game and next year (unless Nesta steps up, which he may.)
#3 Trajan Bandy and Romeo Finley. I thought they would both be good, didn't know it would be this year. Those guys are special.

Unless we get any coach off Saban staff, just stick with Richt and enjoy 8-4 for the next 3-4 years.

5cHT.gif

Advertisement
1) FSU comeback.

2) Watching Willis dominate nearly every snap.

3) The turnover chain explosion vs UNC.

Ah,... well..., okay..., there was...., hum. Okay I got it. The entire time between the final gun of the Orange Bowl game up until the first punt of the LSU game — except for the February signing day. So eight months were real good, then the season started. But this off season is not looking so bright.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back