2018 ATH Marquez Ezzard receives offer

Advertisement
Guy has athletic ability but what is his competition level he competes against? At a listed 6-2 he towers over many of the DBs that try to cover him.

Pretty solid competition. Stockbridge is in the Atlanta area, so they're playing against good athletes a lot of the time. Not necessarily great teams, however. Kid definitely has some skills tho.

Advertisement
Get the best of Miami , get the best of the out of state . Get a few of the best from North Florida too. That is how Richt rolls.

Advertisement
Looks like he already has the colors right...the second video looked like a Miami receiver burning a nole defender...

Just entered first HS tack this past 2016 season and only a few meets...recorded a 23.79--200m...OK but not sensational. Maybe MR wants to keep the Georgia connection open. Also what is the competition level?

Offers from Alabama, Auburn, Ohio State, Georgia and every team in the SEC. Good looking athlete will a college ready body. A definite take.

Seems to be smoke here , and he's boys with Realus

Last edited:
Advertisement
Meh. Rather grab Trevon Grimes. Think he's a better player and provides spacing with the classes

Meh. Rather grab Trevon Grimes. Think he's a better player and provides spacing with the classes

I'd rather have Grimes as well.....this kid is hard to read....times are slow doesn't look like he can get separation at the next level....strong with good hands in traffic tho...could just be a good fb player??? Some kids like him do well....I just don't see anything eye popping about him..

Advertisement

I'd rather have Grimes as well.....this kid is hard to read....times are slow doesn't look like he can get separation at the next level....strong with good hands in traffic tho...could just be a good fb player??? Some kids like him do well....I just don't see anything eye popping about him..

He sounds like a Aquan Boldin type of player (hate to use an FSU alum but I'm a Ravens fan).

Recruited 2 of his teammates and saw him live. Stud. Stocky for a receiver but he’s dynamic

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back