2018 2019 will be rough

Advertisement
Be interesting to see if anyone transfers from the current squad. Don't know why they would but ... that has been the history!

Lose 3, but get 2 redshirts. It's hard to know how good Miles and Gak will be. Hopefully we can be a bubble team. Maybe Coach L can pull some strings to get Miller and DJ on The Biggest Loser so we can get more quality minutes out of them.

Yes next season will be a rough one if Bruce and Lonnie both leave. Losing Newton too. So that's 3 guys gone. It's basically going to look like this... Unless we get a recruit and or grad transfers...

Lykes DJ Wilson
Amp Izundu Huell Miller Waardenburg Gak

Advertisement
Prepare for the golden era of basketball boys. Kids now don't remember Ls final four run. The new recruits would have been 5 years old at the time. We needed something big to happen the past few years, but we wasted it. Now he is just that old guy that gets knocked out the first round of the tourney at Miami.

Prepare for the golden era of basketball boys. Kids now don't remember Ls final four run. The new recruits would have been 5 years old at the time. We needed something big to happen the past few years, but we wasted it. Now he is just that old guy that gets knocked out the first round of the tourney at Miami.

lol he had a top 5 class last year and was going to the same this year before the FBI thing came down

Lets not pretend that he doesn't know how to recruit all of a sudden

Advertisement
Duke has the top 3 rated recruits signed up for next season and they have 4 of the top 10. That's insane. Miami has 0 recruits thanks to the fbi bs. Uggghhhh

lol he had a top 5 class last year and was going to the same this year before the FBI thing came down

Lets not pretend that he doesn't know how to recruit all of a sudden

No he didn't. He finished 10th last year. Prior to that he was 15th, 77th, 26th, 27th, 99th. He may be a good recruiter, but like I said people are forgetting about his run.

I have been checking this page every week hoping it would change. Sadly, i have also been having the same thoughts as the op
Screenshot_2018-03-15-20-26-35.png

Depth will certainly be an issue if Brown and Walker declare for the draft, but I don't necessarily fear next season. We might see a Coach L team where he does more with less. Maybe less talent means a change in offensive scheme and better ball movement.

Then again, I might be trying too hard to find a silver lining.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why do we have zero commits in the 18’ class?
Not trying to be a di*k or anything but really?? You haven't heard of the big FBI investigation that vaguely mentioned us and therefore any recruit we wanted... Realistic or not... Said nope see ya later!? It killed us and maybe for the next recruiting class too... Until we are proven innocent.

Not trying to be a di*k or anything but really?? You haven't heard of the big FBI investigation that vaguely mentioned us and therefore any recruit we wanted... Realistic or not... Said nope see ya later!? It killed us and maybe for the next recruiting class too... Until we are proven innocent.
I understand that impacting the elite recruits we were going after but there's no lower end 3 stars that we are after? Especially guys from Florida.

Advertisement
Back