2017 QB Todd Centeio commits

This is Charles Perry's school as well. Good little pipeline. Not bad going in PBC. Coley is a G.

If I'm not mistaken a lot of the families that used to live out in the muck are now in the RPB area, and their kids go to Seminole Ridge or RPB HS instead of Glades Central. A **** good little pipeline to establish.
Yeah I live in WPB and alot of these kids have been leaving going to SEC schools and Clemson. PBC doesn't have the numbers as Dade and Broward but plenty of talent that been going up north. Belle Glade in their pump was as good a power high school as any.

I'm from PBC too. Great athletes. Agree that Glades Central was as good as any program in the state, and not that long ago, but IMHO the recession really put a hurting on the Glades area and a lot of families left. It has affected both GC and Pahokee obviously. But these other schools are benefiting from that. I had heard even Dwer has ended up getting some kids that would have been playing out west.

Advertisement
****, this might ruin the WWE Superstars theme that we had going with Kaaya, Lawson, and Allison. Maybe "Million Cent Man"? Todd Cena-teio?

Advertisement
Advertisement
FINALLY!!!!!

JT Barrett
Tahj Boyd
Russell Wilson
Marcus Mariota
Johnny Football
Troy Smith

Love these kind of QB's and we've never had one at Miami oddly enough. Equal threats running and passing. Can house a scramble AND chuck it all over the yard.

Welcome

What? You don't consider Ryan Collins,Kenny Kelly and Kirby freeman to be in that mold.

FINALLY!!!!!

JT Barrett
Tahj Boyd
Russell Wilson
Marcus Mariota
Johnny Football
Troy Smith

Love these kind of QB's and we've never had one at Miami oddly enough. Equal threats running and passing. Can house a scramble AND chuck it all over the yard.

Welcome

What? You don't consider Ryan Collins,Kenny Kelly and Kirby freeman to be in that mold.

Ouch

FINALLY!!!!!

JT Barrett
Tahj Boyd
Russell Wilson
Marcus Mariota
Johnny Football
Troy Smith

Welcome

Hey lets not bring up Kirnobyl, I've nearly forgot his reign as a QB here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
FINALLY!!!!!

JT Barrett
Tahj Boyd
Russell Wilson
Marcus Mariota
Johnny Football
Troy Smith

Welcome
Kenny Kelly. Ryan Collins, Testeverde. All could function well in an Auburn - Oregon type offense which we don' have.

FINALLY!!!!!

JT Barrett
Tahj Boyd
Russell Wilson
Marcus Mariota
Johnny Football
Troy Smith

Welcome
Kenny Kelly. Ryan Collins, Testeverde. All could function well in an Auburn - Oregon type offense which we don' have.

You don't need to have an Auburn-Oregon type offense to implement read option principles. Just need the athletes. Kaaya isn't that kind of athlete which is why we don't utilize it.

You've seen us use Duke in the wildcat and that's essentially the read option. Except with a QB, there's the pass threat which adds another dimension.

Advertisement
Back