2017 QB Todd Centeio commits

Advertisement
Advertisement
His style reminds me of Russell Wilson. He's not a tall guy, but he has a high release and stands up when he throws to help compensate.

I worked a QB camp last summer for SFHS.com. There were about 80 kids there, including Torrence Gibson, Daniel Parr, Sunshine, etc... Todd Centeio won the MVP of the camp as a freshman.

Advertisement
A Good Problem to have... QBs committed for the next 2 years after this year... I applaud Coach Coley.... absolute stud!!

This is Charles Perry's school as well. Good little pipeline. Not bad going in PBC. Coley is a G.

Advertisement
Welcome to the U young fella! Kid is an absolute stud! Great get by Coley and the Staff!

Advertisement
This is Charles Perry's school as well. Good little pipeline. Not bad going in PBC. Coley is a G.

If I'm not mistaken a lot of the families that used to live out in the muck are now in the RPB area, and their kids go to Seminole Ridge or RPB HS instead of Glades Central. A **** good little pipeline to establish.

If I'm not mistaken a lot of the families that used to live out in the muck are now in the RPB area, and their kids go to Seminole Ridge or RPB HS instead of Glades Central. A **** good little pipeline to establish.

Yep .... cause Glades Central usually sends kids to FSU and Florida, we got lucky with Travis Benjamin and Clive Walford.... we good in Palm Beach, except for Dwyer high school which as much as they wont admit, they are Pro UF and dnt like miami... he havent had a player there in a long time

Yeah I live in WPB and alot of these kids have been leaving going to SEC schools and Clemson. PBC doesn't have the numbers as Dade and Broward but plenty of talent that been going up north. Belle Glade in their pump was as good a power high school as any.

Yep .... cause Glades Central usually sends kids to FSU and Florida, we got lucky with Travis Benjamin and Clive Walford.... we good in Palm Beach, except for Dwyer high school which as much as they wont admit, they are Pro UF and dnt like miami... he havent had a player there in a long time
Glades sent plenty of kids to Miami. Dwyer is all UF

Advertisement
Back