2017 O/U Win Total - 9 Wins

Advertisement
They expect us to win 9, and not more, because powerhouse programs do not have our QB issues.

Richt needs time to get the depth right at a few positions.

schedule sets up very nicely.

5 games played away from HRS
1 cold weather game
OOC includes Bethune, Ark St, Toledo

9 wins seems about right

Advertisement
They expect us to win 9, and not more, because powerhouse programs do not have our QB issues.

He needs no more time relative to the other teams in our division. Fvck time. The time is now.

I didn't know we needed the Alabama roster to win what is possibly the ****tiest division in CFB. I agree that the continual success of the program revolves around our depth concerns, but 2017 is a year we should be in Charlotte

I didn't know we needed the Alabama roster to win what is possibly the ****tiest division in CFB. I agree that the continual success of the program revolves around our depth concerns, but 2017 is a year we should be in Charlotte
It's not the sh*ttiest division in football anymore

10-4 va tech (beat Miami, unc and others)
9-4 Miami (beat #15 wvu, ga tech, pitt. 9 wins by 2tds or more, 3 losses by 7 points or less
9-4 ga tech(beat uga and va tech
8-5 pitt(beat two top 5 teams including the national champions)
8-5 unc(beat fsu
Duke
UVA
Not to mention the coastal now has a great collective group of coaches
Richt
Narduzzi
Fuente
Fedora
Mendenhall
Cutcliffe
Paul Johnson

Believe Coastal stacks up favorably with SECEast. Both sh-----y.

Advertisement

or... Maybe we do since we haven't been to Charlotte yet..............

I use to disrespect the coastal teams to, but every year one of them mfers keeps us out..

Advertisement
At least Vegas is taking us seriously now...didnt they start us out last year at 6? Lmao!

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Unlikely it moves past 9. Only two teams have an over/under of 10 or more. Alabama and Ohio State.

Advertisement
Unlikely it moves past 9. Only two teams have an over/under of 10 or more. Alabama and Ohio State.

With the price on the over at -130, it seems like they are protecting themselves from not offering Canes at 9.5. That's what I think the number ends up at

I've always criticized the Coastal, but the ACC proved itself last year. Our division lacks elite, but it's solid. It's not ****** anymore IMO.

If this D lives up to its hype then they should win us 7-8 games by themselves. Time is now esp with this D and with the running game. All we dont have is a QB. Find one of those and people would be talking BCS bowl game easily.

Advertisement
Back