2017 DT Kivon Bennett St. Thomas Aquinas

Advertisement
Advertisement
There is no way weasier should recruit Haslem. He kept getting demoted on STA this year despite all the injuries. No way we should offer

Behind the ball again. How does OOS schools constantly beat us to the the punch.

They didn't hire a sports hating midget for President, didn't hire consecutive ****-poor coaches, and then keep them around years after it was apparent they didn't know football from shuffleboard.

Advertisement
i dont think UD's son started...Our LB commit Tyler Dunning started at DT for STA...

I think he was second team

We have a better shot at DT Kedonis Haslem..Udonis Haslems son.... 6'3 290lbs.... Haslem moght be a Florida legacy, but his dad is a Cane at heart and has expressed it so many times..

Should recruit all top talent and never assume anything! It's your job. Of course chances may be better with one kid vs. another but you still have to recruit legacies like any other recruit. If true about Haslem, then recruit them both hard.

Not to mention the little fact of how abysmal our DT recruiting has been for a decade or so....

With Kool on board, Richt may have the best recruiting angle outside of the standard $EC and F$U $$$$$$....must go after all top notch DT's with any remote chance.

UM

Advertisement
44.9 grams of weed and a fire arm. Dudes have made with a lot worse on their resume. Let’s see how this shakes out and if he cleans up. He would be our best DT if he played here and he’s def an NFL guy.

Advertisement
Every time i saw Tenn he stood out.

The same thing happen to those kids at UCF..some of their best defenders in Collier (cb) and like 3 other guys was in car going back to dorms and got pulled over with gun and small amount of weed in car.

44.9 grams of weed and a fire arm. Dudes have made with a lot worse on their resume. Let’s see how this shakes out and if he cleans up. He would be our best DT if he played here and he’s def an NFL guy.
DT? He’s a 3-4 OLB for TN. He’d be a good DE for us but I’m not sure he could have taken the weight we intended on adding to him to play DT

Advertisement
Back