2016 WR Recruiting

I wouldn't lock Keyshawn "Pie" Young in this class. He has told me numerous times that FSU (if they offered) would be the team to beat.
Irvin Jr.'s situation is similar to David Njoku in 2014. He will probably be recruited as a TE.

Advertisement
I could of sworn Golden said and Carrol said we were taking 3 WR? He said he wanted to replace the 3 seniors but if Coley has a great year he may be gone.

few things.

It's too loaded down here at WR this year to limit yourself to just 3

i'm assuming that was before we struck out on Calloway and Chatman.

as for the '16 i'd say Mullins Bruce Richards add Pinder and Newbold/Young and be done at WR. Take Irvin JR at TE if he's willing to do so.

It's the same every year. We tell ourselves we won't have enough room for the local receiver studs then we miss on all of them and go out of state for receivers

Gonna be really hard to mess this WR class up. But if anyone can do it these guys can. Smh . I think victor keeps that "coco creek to ALA" thing going and goes up there with Cavin Ridley . Just a hunch.

I've said before that I think Richards back out. Carroll leaving was just the perfect excuse.

So realistically...Bruce, Mullins, Pinder, Newbold, Snelson. I think Snelson comes back for some reason. Just a hunch. If he doesn't, take the Marcus Johnson kid from jville. Good athlete who we can develop.

Whatever way you put it we will be fine at WR this class, Freddie Pinder is ours to lose, same goes for Victor

Advertisement
In all go honesty is load up this class and drop some guys we have. Is take Bruce, Mullins, Richards, Victor, Pinder, Pie, Newbild **** even Johnson from AH. I'd take 8 RS Pie, Newbold and Johnson, maybe Victor or Pinder. Drop Jones. He will be a senior and probably not see the field, Langham we haven't seen yet but the other guys are better. I would not put a cap on the WRs this year. We are going to be at full scholarships compared to other teams our numbers are low. Load up this year and then only go after 2 elite guys in 2017.

I just feel like the staff will find some way to **** this receiver class up

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back