2016 roster depth chart

Advertisement
Best competition will be Berrios and Bruce. And JY and Shaq advantage/benefit of the doubt has to go to upper class man to start...but our freshmen will be pushing hard so the guys in front of them are going to half to step up....one thing that will help the freshmen on D is if they change the scheme... everybody has to learn the new D... Shaq will pick it up quick...He has played his whole HS career reading ques versus chasing the ball... he know the blocking scheme will lead him to his gap and the ball

Bruce will beat out Berrios IMO. Shaq has his work cut out for him because Young looked solid at the end of the year. Competition is going to make everyone better though.

Lol why do we do this? No Rozier, No Herndon, kids on the depth chart who are committed to other schools right now. I don't even know who Macantash is. At least wait until after Signing Day to start doing this. Good Lord.

This dude got 5/4 stars that are committed uncommitted elsewhere in the 2 deep. HAHA

Worst depth chart I've ever seen smh
Dude got our worst o lineman starting over our best.. and bunch of freshmen starting. Doesn't have our second string qb on there as if he falls off the face of the earth. Our second best tight end (with prob surest hands on team) is not on there. Our big, fast thumper at LB not starting... freshman 5 star corner we have the slimmest chance of pulling is STARTING (WHAAAT?!!) I'm shocked he ain't f up the safeties lol
Watch out for courtel Jenkins tho

Advertisement
Best competition will be Berrios and Bruce. And JY and Shaq advantage/benefit of the doubt has to go to upper class man to start...but our freshmen will be pushing hard so the guys in front of them are going to half to step up....one thing that will help the freshmen on D is if they change the scheme... everybody has to learn the new D... Shaq will pick it up quick...He has played his whole HS career reading ques versus chasing the ball... he know the blocking scheme will lead him to his gap and the ball

Bruce will beat out Berrios IMO. Shaq has his work cut out for him because Young looked solid at the end of the year. Competition is going to make everyone better though.

And even if he doesnt, that will mean that Berrios is finally 100% healthy and is living up to that SPARQ number he posted that created all the hype around him. He has the natural skills. Bruce isnt any more of an athlete then he is..he just has to put it all together and become a football player. But I agree that Bruce is going to be very tough to hold off.

This time a year ago I had already penciled in Shaq as the starter but Young showed me alot this year. But you cant have a better backup then Shaq thats for **** sure. And we all know how injuries have killed us so im sure Shaq will be ready if that happens. McCloud too. Owens better be 100% healthy or McCloud will push him.

Good to have comp in certain positions again.

To many holes and players who were completely left off the list....Get back to me around mid August for a reality roster...

Advertisement
Shaq is going to see the field I just don't see him starting. I doubt we get Hardman, but I see Byrd as a potential starter opposite Corn Elder, him or Redwine.

Michael Irvin Jr is going to RS, he needs about 25 lbs to be able to compete in the trenches, and he's been a WR until this year, no rush there. You forgot Chris Herndon as well, he will be a key in Richt's offense.

Gus will be starting rb. Lol at Gus 3rd string

This right here. I'm sorry, but I have Yearby 3rd.

Yearby will be used as a scat bat like he should be. He will be a good 3rd down back because he's good in pass pro and he has good hands. I'd say he catches a lot of ball out of the backfield and motions out to the slot. No idea why he never did that this year. Richt loves to get TE and RB matched up in open field with a LB. Expect big receiving numbers from Yearby and Njoku next year.

I agree though. Walton and Gus will be the main runners next year, if Gus is ready to go and that injury doesn't slow him down again. Whaley could compete for time too if he ends up here.

So excited about our incoming class. Loads of talent. With that said however our depth in the secondary is paper thin

Advertisement
Seeing as op puts 5 stars that aren't committed to us but are interested then why isn't Isaac Nauta in our depth chart? #1te in country on campus today

I did not realize this was you posting. Your post is so objective and reasonable despite the fact that one of the guys you are posting about is your son! Impressive! I have a hard time being objective with my boys (they're 5). No wonder Shaq comes across so mature!

Advertisement
First solid 2 deep we've had in a loooooong tine

Solid? That 2 deep is gawd awful. No depth at all on the o line, no tackles, no guards, no proven DT's

I'll grant you that some of that 2 deep is unproven, but you're sleeping on those DTs. Willis, Moten, Norton, McIntosh are a very talented group - most talent we've had at that position in 10+ years. As for the OL, I think Sonny and Trevor will be much improved and I think with them, Linder, KCM, St Louis and 1-2 others, that's a pretty solid rotation of 8 guys. JMO

Yearby will be used as a scat bat like he should be. He will be a good 3rd down back because he's good in pass pro and he has good hands. I'd say he catches a lot of ball out of the backfield and motions out to the slot. No idea why he never did that this year. Richt loves to get TE and RB matched up in open field with a LB. Expect big receiving numbers from Yearby and Njoku next year.

I agree though. Walton and Gus will be the main runners next year, if Gus is ready to go and that injury doesn't slow him down again. Whaley could compete for time too if he ends up here.

Agree. Don't forget Homer either.

Agree. Don't forget Homer either.

I think he may RS unless he beats one of the 3 returners out for carries. I hope so anyway. I'd hate for him to burn a year to get 3 carries a game

First solid 2 deep we've had in a loooooong tine

Solid? That 2 deep is gawd awful. No depth at all on the o line, no tackles, no guards, no proven DT's

I'll grant you that some of that 2 deep is unproven, but you're sleeping on those DTs. Willis, Moten, Norton, McIntosh are a very talented group - most talent we've had at that position in 10+ years. As for the OL, I think Sonny and Trevor will be much improved and I think with them, Linder, KCM, St Louis and 1-2 others, that's a pretty solid rotation of 8 guys. JMO

I think it's a mediocre group, especially the o-line. Sonny? Trevor? Come on. Those guys are horrible. McDermott looked terrible from what I saw of him this year. Alex Gall might be the worst offensive lineman in Miami's history. And behind those guys are glorified walkons basically. The situation is dire. We need to pick up a couple anchors for this line in this recruiting class IMO

Advertisement
Back