2016 roster depth chart

Odysseus

Freshman
This might be best case senario but when you look at what this team can look like next year would be loaded but depending on draft eligible players could be reliant on the infusion of youth.

Qb.
B. Kayaa, E. Shariffs, J. Alison

Rb.
J. Yearby , M. Walton, G. Edwards, T. Gray, D. Whaley, T. Homer

Wr1.
S. Coley, T. Brady, D. Mullins

Wr. 2
L. Cager, A. Richards, B. Victor

Wr. 3
B. Berrios, S. Bruce

TE.
D. Njoku, S. Dobbard, M. Irving

LT.
T. St.Louis, T. Darling

LG.
Kc. McDermott, B. Milo

C.
N. Linder, H. Knighten

RG.
D. Isadora, A. Gall

RT.
T. Darling, S. Odugwu

DE.
A. Muhammad, T. Harris, S. Patchan, P. Bethal

DT
K. Norton, C. Jenkins, R. Macantash

DT
G. Willis, A. Moten, G. Logan

DE
C. Thomas, D. Jackson, J. Jackson, B. Burns

OLB.
J. Grace, Z. McCloud, M Gayot

MLB
S. Quarterman, J. Young

OLB
D. Owens, M. Pinkney, C. Perry

CB
C. Elder, T. Byrd, S. Redwine

FS
R. Jenkins, J. Johnson

SS
J. Carter, C. Wright, J. Cook

CB
M. Hardman, D. Jackson, R. Mayes, M. Young

Advertisement
Bet Harris starts at A LB spot. Doubt Shaq is rdy to man the middle day 1. Owens and gayot are both big question marks health wise. If we do indeed switch to a 4-3 i dont see him unsitting muhammad or chad at DE.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This was the best case senario depth chart wise but I think it will be a toss up in the middle between Shaq and jawon. I knew I missed a few names particularly rosier. I'm just hoping we get the 5 star at corner because we're gonna need it.

M. Irving? Really?

On a side note...if I am Kaaya I'm probably having trouble sleeping with the nightmares I am having every night about that OL. He's probably suffering from PTSD at this point.

Advertisement
Bro how can you add rumors to the roster? Plus you never know how freshmen will pan out, for example Jelani Jenkins, KC McDermott, Moten and Berrios haven't exactly wowed anyone. I also think Q. Mohammad is overly regarded and I like T. Harris better. In sticking with reality, current commits included, I think many of these kids will perform better and others will rise with a real coaching staff coming on board. There is no doubt in my mind that there will be some big shakeups when they get away from Golden's psycho bs and schemes. Too early to make speculations with no new staff, practices, scrimmages or position changes, which will happen, particularly Mike Smith. There will certainly be a shakeup along the offensive line with guys like Gauthier, St. Louis and Milo. I'll reserve judgement until after NSD and the spring game.

Advertisement
With the OL, we need to remember that Linder, KC, and Darling are 2nd yr guys and should all be RS Freshman. I expect all three to make a big gain. The key is the Freshman, can they step up an deliver in Year 2. Depth is also a concern.

This might be best case senario but when you look at what this team can look like next year would be loaded but depending on draft eligible players could be reliant on the infusion of youth.

Qb.
B. Kayaa, E. Shariffs, J. Alison

Rb.
J. Yearby , M. Walton, G. Edwards, T. Gray, D. Whaley, T. Homer

Wr1.
S. Coley, T. Brady, D. Mullins

Wr. 2
L. Cager, A. Richards, B. Victor

Wr. 3
B. Berrios, S. Bruce

TE.
D. Njoku, S. Dobbard, M. Irving

LT.
T. St.Louis, T. Darling

LG.
Kc. McDermott, B. Milo

C.
N. Linder, H. Knighten

RG.
D. Isadora, A. Gall

RT.
T. Darling, S. Odugwu

DE.
A. Muhammad, T. Harris, S. Patchan, P. Bethal

DT
K. Norton, C. Jenkins, R. Macantash

DT
G. Willis, A. Moten, G. Logan

DE
C. Thomas, D. Jackson, J. Jackson, B. Burns

OLB.
J. Grace, Z. McCloud, M Gayot

MLB
S. Quarterman, J. Young

OLB
D. Owens, M. Pinkney, C. Perry

CB
C. Elder, T. Byrd, S. Redwine

FS
R. Jenkins, J. Johnson

SS
J. Carter, C. Wright, J. Cook

CB
M. Hardman, D. Jackson, R. Mayes, M. Young

Move redwine to start in the other corner spot and young over quarterman. Young is a beast let's not forget that and redwine was the 4rd corner on the team

Best competition will be Berrios and Bruce. And JY and Shaq advantage/benefit of the doubt has to go to upper class man to start...but our freshmen will be pushing hard so the guys in front of them are going to half to step up....one thing that will help the freshmen on D is if they change the scheme... everybody has to learn the new D... Shaq will pick it up quick...He has played his whole HS career reading ques versus chasing the ball... he know the blocking scheme will lead him to his gap and the ball

Advertisement
Back