2016 needs

I would go with the QB from D. William's school Ervin Barrett, that is a no brainer, guy can run but his accuracy is underrated. I would not take McIntosh and go in another direction. I like the Irvin kid from Louisiana and Upshur as our TEs, No room for Newbold imo, he is good but still has to prove himself, right now there's too many WR better than him, I like Stove, Nixon, Pinder, and Saloman, we need to take 6 WR in this class and anything is possible, just look at the class we have now. Add Karamo from Philly along with Caleb Roddy or Burns, Thompson, and Bethel or maybe Gary and we are set at DE. Two to three DTs out of TJ big snack London 6'4 340 from GA, Ed Alexander, Rashard Lawrence, Stephon Taylor, Glen Logan or go another route. Add Devin Bush Jr or Bradley Clement at LB, Troy Warner, Mullen, or Smith would be a good pick up at CB. Lastly at safety Nehemiah Augustus or Clifford Chattman at S. Also add quality OL no reaches.

No disrespect but i disagree with almost everything you said. This has to just be a wishlist as many of those kids arent even remotely interested in miami. And 6 receivers taken and no room for newbold thats a stretch.

I respect your opinion but people said the same thing last year about our RB situation when I said three to four, look how that turned out. Thats no wish list, the players I stated are mostly from florida and the Louisiana players are not being recruited highly minus Lawrence and Alexander. Knowing that, you build relationships and make a kid feel wanted, thats how bonds form. Just look at a player like Bradley Clement, he is getting shown no love and is a underrated beast. Everyone has signed Troy Warner off to BYU where his brother played but that might not be the case. As a coach you should not think wish list and should have a different game plan for every player you recruit. Saying wish list is just like saying our #1 class is a wish list when its just reality.

Advertisement
1 QB - Allison
2 RB - Rasual, Ivan Smith, Deon Mcintosh - i really like Smith kids a stud but it will be Mcintosh with RJ officially to UM
2 TE - Nick Eubanks, Jacob Mathis, Naseir Upshur - probably Upshur and i'd love to see us go after Eubanks hard.
5 WRs - Mullins, Bruce, Richards and then add Pinder as a big receiver and add 1 more of the loaded class down here to many to name.
3 OL - i don't know any names atm so we'll see
3 DE - JJ with Burns and Bethel. Recruit Manuel but don't like our chances
2 DT - we have big G WILL coming! we have Camp committed 1 more, not sure who but names will pop up
3-4 LB - keep our 3 studs. go after 1 more hopefully Thompson
4 CB - Byrd's a freak athlete good get. we NEED to chase Mullen. go after Gardner and Carriere-Williams. I'm sure others names will be around.
2-3 S - Gil. add Jamel Cook and would love to go after Studstill kids a beast and keep Ced.

just some early names i want us to look at.

If the coaching staff approaches the 2016 WR class by failing to assume that Bruce isn't coming here, then they're f***ing up. So I assume they'll think they can keep him and will just end up getting trolled like crazy.

Keep recruiting the **** out of him even if he is trolling, but you take an additional commit at the position to protect yourself from his inevitable decommitment. It's so obvious that I'm afraid they won't realize this is necessary.

Advertisement
Not approaching the 2016 class with any positivity, but to answer the question...

- At least 2 QBs, both of whom need to be highly-rated recruits with future starter potential. Allison isn't enough on his own with how razor thin our depth is at the position.

- 2 RBs, at least one of whom needs to be a speed back with home run ability.

- Golden said today in his presser we could take up to 5 WRs and 2 TEs in 2016. They need to recruit as if they're expecting Bruce to decommit because there's no way that kid ends up here, no matter how many people buy into his future trolling. Try to get 3 out of 4 between Pie Young, Binjimen Victor, Freddie Pinder, or possibly Newbold to join Richards & Mullins.

- At least 3 DEs. We're not getting Shavar, so Jackson, Burns, and Bethel should be top priorities.

- Keep the LB commits and maybe add one more.

- 4 CBs, at the very least. Need multiple blue-chip stud corners after two straight cycles of failing to land premier talent at the position.

Yes.

I would go with the QB from D. William's school Ervin Barrett, that is a no brainer, guy can run but his accuracy is underrated. I would not take McIntosh and go in another direction. I like the Irvin kid from Louisiana and Upshur as our TEs, No room for Newbold imo, he is good but still has to prove himself, right now there's too many WR better than him, I like Stove, Nixon, Pinder, and Saloman, we need to take 6 WR in this class and anything is possible, just look at the class we have now. Add Karamo from Philly along with Caleb Roddy or Burns, Thompson, and Bethel or maybe Gary and we are set at DE. Two to three DTs out of TJ big snack London 6'4 340 from GA, Ed Alexander, Rashard Lawrence, Stephon Taylor, Glen Logan or go another route. Add Devin Bush Jr or Bradley Clement at LB, Troy Warner, Mullen, or Smith would be a good pick up at CB. Lastly at safety Nehemiah Augustus or Clifford Chattman at S. Also add quality OL no reaches.

Agree with almost everyting. Though SoFla isn't going to be a big RB year so yeah we McIntosh also to help ensure we land his brother later in diwn the road. As for WR, Bruce, Mullins, Richards, Pinder and Victor. There's our 5 maybe add in Pie or Newbold as a RS candidate. Irvin and Upshur absolutely as our TE. 4DE, 2 DT, 3 quality OL, 3 CBs, 3 S. Keep the LBs and maybe add one as a RS candidate . Bush jr will go to FSU, Saivion smith most likely will be there as well. Mullins is starting ton feel Miami again and I think if we actually win he would come here. LSU is his leader and can you blame him. Safety we have to get Jamel Cook to go along with Wright. Maybe add another in there. CBs DCW and another to go along with the one we just picked up

SHAVAR MANUEL EAT SLEEP **** SHAVAR FOR 365 days...Get SHAVAR MANUEL EVERYTHING ELSE WILL FALL IN PLACE

Advertisement
1 QB - Allison
2 RB - Rasual, Ivan Smith, Deon Mcintosh - i really like Smith kids a stud but it will be Mcintosh with RJ officially to UM
2 TE - Nick Eubanks, Jacob Mathis, Naseir Upshur - probably Upshur and i'd love to see us go after Eubanks hard.
5 WRs - Mullins, Bruce, Richards and then add Pinder as a big receiver and add 1 more of the loaded class down here to many to name.
3 DE - JJ with Burns and Bethel. Recruit Manuel but don't like our chance
2 DT - we have big G WILL coming! we have Camp committed 1 more, not sure who but names will pop up
4 CB - Byrd's a freak athlete good get. we NEED to chase Mullen. go after Gardner and Carriere-Williams. I'm sure others names will be around.
2-3 S - Gil. add Jamel Cook and would love to go after Studstill kids a beast and keep Ced.

You forgot K. Pie Young is a must get!!!

Advertisement
I am not high on us keeping ARichards either. There is just a group of kids that keeping them will depend on how relevant we are next year and that group def includes Bruce/Richards/Zach McCloud/TByrd/DGill/KCamp....That is JMO of course.

Zach McCloud barring injury is going to blow up next year. We will have to keep his attention. Same for KCamp.

Richards going to Dwyer obviously doesn't help us. Bruce will have one eye on FSU and TByrd on UF. If we flop again, curtains.

Its been said over and over. Winning cures all of this. We win 10 games and look like we GAF about becoming relevant again, and we can seal this entire class plus add in whomever we want. That simple.

1 QB - Allison

i really want Young in this class and he likes Miami but i just feel like he is 'Bama bound

Advertisement
Man looking at that schedule we cab easily win 11-10 games but with this staff you can't really expect anything

1 QB - Allison

i really want Young in this class and he likes Miami but i just feel like he is 'Bama bound

That's real......Dang!!!

Advertisement
Back