2016 LB Zach McCloud Commits

Not gonna pretend like i know what i am looking at when i see a high school kids tape, but that kid looks good to me

Advertisement
when i saw his highlight tape i was like
brian-griffin-jaw-drop-o.gif

tumblr_m6huu1hvQL1rys4czo1_400.gif

here's the 247 summary with some quotes from the kid.

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/2016-LB-Zach-McCloud-Commits-To-Miami-33039259

- “I set my mind on this decision a long time ago ever since I was a little kid wanting to play football,” McCloud said. “I was always hoping to be at Miami as long as I can remember. Even though I doubt I’m going to change directions, it is just a verbal commitment. I could decommit if I choose to but I don’t see that happening.”

- “From a football standpoint, they’re coming up again,” McCloud said. “They’ve made progress already and I think they will make even more in the next few years. I want to be a part of that plus it’s a very good school to get a degree from. It’s great to be a Hurricane and I’m looking forward to it.”

- “It sounded like there was a party going on in the background and every coach around was invited,” McCloud said. “It was a lot of fun telling them personally that I decided to commit. They offered about a week ago so everything moved along pretty fast.”

- On Langham being at Miami; “That was a part of it, just another thing to add on the list of reasons working for Miami,” McCloud said. “He’s somebody I’m familiar with and that did influence my decision. It’s nice to know I have another person already there that I can trust.”

Advertisement
If there is one thing we've shown to be consistently good at is getting fast, mean linebackers. (Perryman, Grace, Owens, Paul, Figs, Eddie, Shaq, now this kid). Keep them in school and we'd have a heck of a unit.

Welcome to THE U young man! 2016 is looking fantastic. LBs class could be really special. Coach Brown is killing it.

Advertisement
Thanks Golden Era!
He has me after clips 1 and 2. But, he's gonna be really good once he learns some technique.

One thing you can't teach, he want's to hurt people. With or without the ball. I love it!

Advertisement
Advertisement
QBs: Check
RBs: Check
WR: Check
OL: Check
Rushers: Check
LBs: Check
DBs: Check

IF ONLY YOU COULD RECRUIT SOME GOT **** HOGS UP FRONT MAN. RECRUIT SOME MEAN ATHLETIC FAT PEOPLE GOLDEN.

I'll settle for just mean and fat...don't even need them to be that athletic at this point. I'm easy.

Thanks Golden Era!
He has me after clips 1 and 2. But, he's gonna be really good once he learns some technique.

One thing you can't teach, he want's to hurt people. With or without the ball. I love it!

I guarantee little #9 on a few of those clips knew where he was at all times...had that slide perfected just in time....lol.

UM

i

Advertisement
Back