2016 LB Zach McCloud Commits

Advertisement
Tiger-Woods-fistpump-slow-motion.gif

Just read on Twitter he's being compared to Sean Spence. Those that have seen him play live... Agree?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seems raw ... But lord the talent is there... You seen him play ted?
did you stay at a holiday inn express last night?

raw, ok scout

Yes raw ... Its not a bad thing bud love the commit.. I do this for a living go back to bed

I agree he is very raw but he is a physical freak and hard hitting. Darrel Langham was very raw too so im guessing it maybe the coaching down there but 2016 LB core is scary already.

Shut down LB for 2016. It's a wrap and the best in the country.

Thompson from Central, and we good there.

I want him at too, but I think we got three elite guys right now and Thompson is just one rung below them.

Size might be the issue as he's really more 5'10"-5'11". But I'll take Blus word though. He rates Thompdon as best defensive player in south florida for 2016. I've always said it though, if a kid can ball he can ball, size be damned. We'll see.

Love this 2016 class though.

I want him at too, but I think we got three elite guys right now and Thompson is just one rung below them.

Size might be the issue as he's really more 5'10"-5'11". But I'll take Blus word though. He rates Thompdon as best defensive player in south florida for 2016. I've always said it though, if a kid can ball he can ball, size be damned. We'll see.

I don't doubt Blue for a second either and I do think Thompson is the best defensive player in the area for 2016, but I still think Quaterman, Pickney, and McCloud are better so that should tell you how highly I think of them.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I don't Blue for a second either and I do think Thompson is the best defensive player in the area for 2016, but I still think Quaterman, Pickney, and McCloud are better so that should tell you how highly I think of them.

Like this.... Bermuda triangle 2016... Am i drinking kool aid saying that... Armstead smith barrow.... Lemme stop lol

Was in FSU mode all last week and didn't even look at those highlights...

I only got a minute through...

awful football player

Advertisement

I don't Blue for a second either and I do think Thompson is the best defensive player in the area for 2016, but I still think Quaterman, Pickney, and McCloud are better so that should tell you how highly I think of them.

Like this.... Bermuda triangle 2016... Am i drinking kool aid saying that... Armstead smith barrow.... Lemme stop lol

I'm not gonna go that far quite yet but God **** it if that talent is just stupid for the position.

Last edited:
@realcoachk: Newest 2016 #Canes commit LB Zach McCloud (@chief__20) on why he chose Miami "It's a goal I've been working to attain since I was a kid"

Ceiling and potential wise I agree with you. Thompson won't have the size they have but he can definitely ball.

We definitely found a good one in Zach though, didn't know about that cat till today. I'm extremely impressed with him.

Zach and Mike will probably have to develop first.

I expect Shaq to be early impact type. Shaq plays so mature for his age.

Depending on the numbers I would like us to still take Thompson though. I know the size and 40 time is a concern but what I've seen. He can ****** play.

As prospects from comparing measurables and speed though. Yes, the other have the advantage.

Thompson doesn't look like a 4.9 kid though when you watch him play. We'll see what unfolds, if the numbers are right. I think you take him.

Advertisement
Back