2016 Edwin Alexander (#3 DT in the country) offered by Miami

Advertisement
We got that STA pipeline #Cane
Wrong STA. This one's in Louisiana.

It was a joke bro, thanks for ruining everything

363.gif

Advertisement
Best DT in the nation along with Ed Oliver, Rashan Gary, and Rashard Lawrence. I would also consider offering Rashard Lawrence and Glen Logan from Louisiana as well. Out the three I would really like our chances if we recruited logan as a DE in our 3-4 scheme cause that is what he plays in high school. When golden switches to a different defensive scheme his elite DT commits will skyrocket. He could sell guys on early playing time and not previously recruiting DTs that fit the new scheme. Ed Alexander has one of the quickest steps you'll see from a DT, guy is explosive. If we put the full court press and recruit these players earlier I like our chances. There is no reason why a guy like Willie Long should have received his first offer this year.

I swear to God, people just won't stop whining.

If they offer one of the best Defensive Tackle prospects in the country, people make condescending comments like, "next"
If they were to offer the best Corner in the state of California, peope here would ***** about him being from Cali and not Florida
If they go and get an offensive line prospect from Jersey, people start with the "State of Jersey" and "UofNJ" jokes

This is a redundant post, as I've already stated this, but it's just a reminder of why up until recently, I don't come here. I usually see Pete put out the work somewhere on my twitter. I come to read "the work", for commitments, and SOMETIMES I come around for decommitments, only until the mopes are out in full force waving their mope flag and not only do they wave their mope flag, but they bag on people who attempt to maintain some level of excitement or enthusiasm about the football program, when there are a TON of reasons to be excited about Miami Hurricane football.

It's just really tiresome and unfortunate, because when this thing started, it was a dope community of Canes fans, who all just wanted some good for the team and were all on one accord when it came to rooting for Miami football.

My bad for posting this, but I kinda needed to get that out of my fingers.

Be well

Last edited:
Advertisement

If they offer one of the best Defensive Tackle prospects in the country, people make condescending comments like, "next"
If they were to offer the best Corner in the state of California, peope here would ***** about him being from Cali and not Florida
If they go and get an offensive line prospect from Jersey, people start with the "State of Jersey" and "UofNJ" jokes

This is a redundant post, as I've already stated this, but it's just a reminder of why up until recently, I don't come here. I usually see Pete put out the work somewhere on my twitter. I come to read "the work", for commitments, and SOMETIMES I come around for decommitments, only until the mopes are out in full force waving their mope flag and not only do they wave their mope flag, but they bag on people who attempt to maintain some level of excitement or enthusiasm about the football program, when there are a TON of reasons to be excited about Miami Hurricane football.

It's just really tiresome and unfortunate, because when this thing started, it was a dope community of Canes fans, who all just wanted some good for the team and were all on one accord when it came to rooting for Miami football.

Be well

nothing wrong wih anything you said. Me personally, a kid like this, we will only have a shot when we get back on the field. Until then there's no way we can shift the power unless a kid falls in love with the school completely, which is possible. Same time I'm not going to feel guilty about shrugging off a top prospect after years of complete failure at the very position. Should I keep comments to myself? Maybe. But sometimes I don't ******* feel like it

If they were to offer the best Corner in the state of California, peope here would **** about him being from Cali and not Florida

Be well

nothing wrong wih anything you said. Me personally, a kid like this, we will only have a shot when we get back on the field. Until then there's no way we can shift the power unless a kid falls in love with the school completely, which is possible. Same time I'm not going to feel guilty about shrugging off a top prospect after years of complete failure at the very position. Should I keep comments to myself? Maybe. But sometimes I don't ****ing feel like it

Bro, I JUST went back through the thread.

You're definitely not who this is directed at.

For my money, you're one of the best posters here.

It's the people that constantly reiterate the sentiment that you portrayed, that this is directed at.

Last edited:
Advertisement

If they were to offer the best Corner in the state of California, peope here would **** about him being from Cali and not Florida

Be well

nothing wrong wih anything you said. Me personally, a kid like this, we will only have a shot when we get back on the field. Until then there's no way we can shift the power unless a kid falls in love with the school completely, which is possible. Same time I'm not going to feel guilty about shrugging off a top prospect after years of complete failure at the very position. Should I keep comments to myself? Maybe. But sometimes I don't ****ing feel like it

Bro, I JUST went back through the thread.

You're definitely not who this is directed at.

For my money, you're one of the best posters here.

I appreciate that man and I appreciate your post. I'm with you. I get real fired up about that **** too and I know we are all chomping at the bit to get this season rolling. Been a long *** of season with a sour taste in our mouths. Feel like knocking some heads.

As far as the recruiting goes one thing I've always steadfast commended this staff for is they do not stop. They are relentless and that will always pay off in some way. I mean look at our 2016 recruiting. You go after these guys as hard as you can because if you land 1 out of 1,000 the effort is worth it.

We should buy the house next door to every top DT in the country and recruit their asses 24/7. say a 4* and couple high 3* prospects every year an well be back. Bama and LSU just got the depth. Once we get depth and competition the dearth at the DT position will be a thing of the past.

We should buy the house next door to every top DT in the country and recruit their asses 24/7. say a 4* and couple high 3* prospects every year an well be back. Bama and LSU just got the depth. Once we get depth and competition the dearth at the DT position will be a thing of the past.

This. Its frustrating as all ****, but eventually it will work out. This year was a gigantic down year for SoFla DT talent anyway, which is why losing Valentine last year hurt more than it should have. But think about the fact that we are in a position to redshirt guys like Jackson, Mike Smith, and Trent Harris this year. 4 star, college ready DE's are prime RS candidates because of the depth we already have. Same with safety, WR, etc. Depth is building while at the same time all that bull**** chaffe from Golden's grab-bag first year class is seeing the writing on the wall and transferring. We'll get back eventually, just be patient.

Advertisement
That Kids soph. video is better than Louis Nix senoir video . Want .

you know what , I was going to edit that spelling but I knda like it

Only way we have a shot is if they put a 0 after that 3 and he moves to New Jersey. Then I will begin to pay attention.

Advertisement
Back