2016 Dylan Phillips DE - Remember this name

Cash

Emperor
Premium
2016 kid whose is the starting DE at Centennial HS in Franklin, TN. Started as a Freshman. 6'3" 225lbs currently. Should be 6'5" by the time he graduates. Lean and already a gym rat. He comes from money so I'm gonna get him to a couple camps this summer, including ours. I'm gonna start working with him this spring but he's really quick & agile for kid his age & size. He runs a 4.85 at 15 years old. Looking at him you'd think he's 19-20 years old lol. And yes I'm already in his ear about Miami. Good kid, raised right too!

Advertisement
Top five defensive ends of 2016...

1. Dylan
2. Dylan
3. Dylan
4. Dylan
5. Dylan

Advertisement
Cash I probably played against him this year! are you familiar with Brentwood, Tn?

Advertisement
Cash I probably played against him this year! are you familiar with Brentwood, Tn?

Yes I live in between Spring Hill & Columbia but work the Brentwood & Nolensville area. Who do you play for?

Advertisement
Cot**** Cash...just who are you fool? Appreciate the info though. Keep him lovin The U.

Glad to see some Canes fans in my area. Just moved to Franklin (Cool Springs area) with my wife. Not to thread jack or anything. Will need to go watch the kid play since it's close by. Thanks Cash

Advertisement
Glad to see some Canes fans in my area. Just moved to Franklin (Cool Springs area) with my wife. Not to thread jack or anything. Will need to go watch the kid play since it's close by. Thanks Cash

Independence Vs Centennial
or
Brentwood Vs Centennial would be the two best games to go to.

Good to know man... Shoot me a message sometime. 3rd Cane is also in Franklin so we have a few fans here.

Advertisement
Back