2016 DL Keyshon Camp commits!!

Advertisement
Lil sis got the U form perfect. We gone have to work on dad. Congrats young man!!!

Advertisement
247 doesn't have him rated yet, I'm sure they will get to it now that he committed like they did with Knowles..

but you guys that have seen more of him and his tape what kind of rating do you expect him to have about this time next year? low to mid 4 star or better?

247 doesn't have him rated yet, I'm sure they will get to it now that he committed like they did with Knowles..

but you guys that have seen more of him and his tape what kind of rating do you expect him to have about this time next year? low to mid 4 star or better?
I think they will rate him a high 3 star and he will be a 4 star by next year. Dude can flat out play. miami was a dream offer for him.

I think they will rate him a high 3 star and he will be a 4 star by next year. Dude can flat out play. miami was a dream offer for him.

That's a good thing for sure. 2015 seems to lack players that want to be at Miami vs 2016 is loaded with them and it's showing. Just hope Golden doesn't ruin it.

With the 11 commits so far and the guys like Jamel Cook (only one off the top of my head) that are solid 4 stars and have miami on top this class is going to be great and diverse in positions of need. If only we can cap it off with Shavar Manuel, or just add a few 5* players in general this class should end up no lower than #5 nationally if we win 9-10 games next year

Advertisement
This is the best DT prospect that I have seen the U recruit in many a year. Dude is murking people on every single play. Tackling dudes with one arm, fast as **** for a kid that big. Explosive off the line. Every time he makes a tackle, you see the other player's body jerking back. Hope they don't cufk this one up.

Last edited:
This is the best DT prospect that I have seen the U recruit in many a year. Dude is murking people on every single play. Tackling dudes with one arm, fast as **** for a kid that big. Explosive of the line. Every time he makes a tackle, you see the other player's body jerking back. Hope they don't cufk this one up.

He might be up there with valentine

Last edited:
Advertisement
If the kids is legit...no chance he signs on the line which is dotted.

You ******* e r s do this **** to yourselves year after year.

High 3* and low 4* on some. Later in the process a regular 4* to high 4*

He did mentioned a long time ago that he was very interested and actually liked Miami a lot.

I remember watching his tape when we first offered and I was very impressed with him. He's a kid I have on my most wanted list for 2016 so I can't lie. I'm happy.

Now please give me Aaron Thompson from Dillard to pair with Keyshon Camp at DT!

Advertisement
I swear sometimes I ask myself why are some of you guys even tracking what the program does if everything that happens is met with this sucka mentality; oh he won't stick, he gone, he's trolling blah blah fck all ya..... GO CANES!

Welcome to the :neonu:!!!!!

http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/nsfw-gif-erotic-***-1267354.gif

tumblr_msalvyJohp1r9yw8wo1_400.gif

High 3* and low 4* on some. Later in the process a regular 4* to high 4*

He did mentioned a long time ago that he was very interested and actually liked Miami a lot.

I remember watching his tape when we first offered and I was very impressed with him. He's a kid I have on my most wanted list for 2016 so I can't lie. I'm happy.

Now please give me Aaron Thompson from Dillard to pair with Keyshon Camp at DT!

Aaron Thompson And\or Eric Mitchell and i would be an extremely happy camper. Jackson, Camp , Thompson, and Mitchell. would be a **** of haul at D Line.

Very very familiar with the Lake Gibson team and I will say this...

He was the best defensive lineman I saw this season. Not surprised that his recruitment is blowing up... but... that entire defensive line was very very good, so he didn't face many double teams. So, my point in saying this is, if his senior year film isn't as explosive, don't view the kid as not being as good as we're saying he is today. He'll just face more double (and sometimes triple) teams next season.

To my point, the defensive end just committed to Michigan, and in my opinion, he was the 3rd best on that 4 man front. They were special.

Advertisement
Back