2016 DL Keyshon Camp commits!!

I swear sometimes I ask myself why are some of you guys even tracking what the program does if everything that happens is met with this sucka mentality; oh he won't stick, he gone, he's trolling blah blah fck all ya..... GO CANES!

Some people thrive to *****! It's just who they are. I want this staff gone but in no way am I going to put some negative energy on recruiting like they do. Gotta have the players for the next coach!

Advertisement
Very very familiar with the Lake Gibson team and I will say this...

He was the best defensive lineman I saw this season. Not surprised that his recruitment is blowing up... but... that entire defensive line was very very good, so he didn't face many double teams. So, my point in saying this is, if his senior year film isn't as explosive, don't view the kid as not being as good as we're saying he is today. He'll just face more double (and sometimes triple) teams next season.

To my point, the defensive end just committed to Michigan, and in my opinion, he was the 3rd best on that 4 man front. They were special.

Thanks. What type of fronts and techs was he most utlizied

Versus us, he played a lot of 1 and 2i technique. He REALLY hurt us when he was at 2i, because now it was definitely a one on one type deal between he and our line. Our line was atrocious last year. Next year, he's on that front by himself (the other 3 guys were seniors and the back ups weren't nearly as stout), so you can bet we'll be doing different things to contain him EVERY SINGLE PLAY!

Wow. Very nice tape. Quick, explosive, low pad level--I like it. Reminds me a bit of Aaron Donald.

I swear sometimes I ask myself why are some of you guys even tracking what the program does if everything that happens is met with this sucka mentality; oh he won't stick, he gone, he's trolling blah blah fck all ya..... GO CANES!

Some people thrive to *****! It's just who they are. I want this staff gone but in no way am I going to put some negative energy on recruiting like they do. Gotta have the players for the next coach!

Exactly bro!!! It's pathetic how they down talk anything positive I guess it's the nature of the btch!!!! We need these guys for the next coach.... GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
247 doesn't have him rated yet, I'm sure they will get to it now that he committed like they did with Knowles..

but you guys that have seen more of him and his tape what kind of rating do you expect him to have about this time next year? low to mid 4 star or better?

High 3* and low 4* on some. Later in the process a regular 4* to high 4*

He did mentioned a long time ago that he was very interested and actually liked Miami a lot.

I remember watching his tape when we first offered and I was very impressed with him. He's a kid I have on my most wanted list for 2016 so I can't lie. I'm happy.

Now please give me Aaron Thompson from Dillard to pair with Keyshon Camp at DT!

Aaron Thompson And\or Eric Mitchell and i would be an extremely happy camper. Jackson, Camp , Thompson, and Mitchell. would be a **** of haul at D Line.

Give me Thompson as a DT and 3 to 4 at DE of Patrick Bethel,Malik Barrow, Brian Burns, Shavar Manuel, Shemar Smith and Eric Mitchell in 2016 and I'll be happy.

To add on to Jackson and Camp.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Exactly bro!!! It's pathetic how they down talk anything positive I guess it's the nature of the btch!!!! We need these guys for the next coach.... GO CANES!!!

You guys need to do yourself a favor and put the negative Nancy's and trolls on ignore till after NSD. I finally got fed up with seeing the same crap in thread after thread and put a half dozen of the primary culprits on ignore. It has really made these threads much more enjoyable to read and get the latest information without having to wade through the crap.

Versus us, he played a lot of 1 and 2i technique. He REALLY hurt us when he was at 2i, because now it was definitely a one on one type deal between he and our line. Our line was atrocious last year. Next year, he's on that front by himself (the other 3 guys were seniors and the back ups weren't nearly as stout), so you can bet we'll be doing different things to contain him EVERY SINGLE PLAY!

Awesome. Thanks

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lakeland (Fla.) Lake Gibson three-star defensive tackle Keyshon Camp, who committed to Miami last month, is set to visit Florida State this Saturday for their Junior Day.

The 6-foot-3, 250-pound defensive tackle has several offers beyond the Hurricanes. Duke, Florida, Kentucky, Louisville and several others have offered.

While Camp is a three-star in the 247Sports.com Composite, where he is ranked as the No. 40 defensive tackle, 247Sports.com ranks him as a four-star and the No. 148 prospect overall as well as No. 16 defensive tackle.

Finally an athletic DT! Rather have a commit than be considered. Every team has to hold onto their top recruits till NSD. Just business dog.

Advertisement
Back