2016 CB Deion Jackson commits

Heard this kids grades are horrible, hope they get better and he sticks kids about to blow up

Advertisement
Blustein says this is our first verbal commit from Hallandale since Darius Frazier in 1986.

I see the guy is 6'2 which is why Golden pursued. Has anyone seen this guy play?

Advertisement
I like the take based on name alone. Will he be playing baseball too?
9228n.jpg

Advertisement
Deion Jackson
Tyler Byrd
James Wiggins

This CB class is coming along pretty good. Now just hold onto these guys and add Trayvon Mullen & Chauncey Gardner and this will be the best CB class in the nation.

LSU will top this and maybe FSU and Bama.

If we land Mullen than we will have the best DB class in the nation for this cycle period. Smith, Mullen, Byrd are the three best corners in the nation as of right now and Im not being bias. If Jackson really has quick feet like some are suggesting and I do not want to jump to conclusion due to lack of film, we may be talking about him being one of the best corners come signing day. Wiggins is the one you better watch, not as big on him right now as I am on others, but no one can argue that this guy does not make plays all over the field consistently and he attacks the ball better than any DB we have committed now. LSU just better not slow play any of the thousand DBs on their board cause in the end it may cost them big in the long term.

Advertisement
starting to think that as long as Golden is here... maybe we just follow recruiting thru June then tune out til the 2nd week in February and then pick up again for the next season?

nothing but good news for 5 months and then just pretend they all signed here.

bliss

Advertisement
Deion Jackson
Tyler Byrd
James Wiggins

This CB class is coming along pretty good. Now just hold onto these guys and add Trayvon Mullen & Chauncey Gardner and this will be the best CB class in the nation.

If we land Mullen than we will have the best DB class in the nation for this cycle period. Smith, Mullen, Byrd are the three best corners in the nation as of right now and Im not being bias. If Jackson really has quick feet like some are suggesting and I do not want to jump to conclusion due to lack of film, we may be talking about him being one of the best corners come signing day. Wiggins is the one you better watch, not as big on him right now as I am on others, but no one can argue that this guy does not make plays all over the field consistently and he attacks the ball better than any DB we have committed now. LSU just better not slow play any of the thousand DBs on their board cause in the end it may cost them big in the long term.

Mullen is not coming here at all. he giving Miami their respect since they have offered early but he is all SEC. he has been crystalled balled to LSU heavy the past few days.

Hallandale is about to be loaded for a few years.

Both of my former teamates and homeboys have the optomist programs in Hollywood area produvcing at a high level and those are the kids being funnelled to Hallandale right now.

I was telling fools in 2007-2008 that Miramar was going to be loaded when i coached at Miramar Optomist.....now watch out for Hallandale.

Deion Jackson
Tyler Byrd
James Wiggins

Mullen is not coming here at all. he giving Miami their respect since they have offered early but he is all SEC. he has been crystalled balled to LSU heavy the past few days.

If they land him and Smith... wow.

I feel like Mullen is a kid we can change his mind with a solid season (I don't expect it either, but I can't root against us)

Advertisement
Back