2015 WR Khalil Lewis (Miramar)

6ft 180.......after watchin his highlight, he's not afraid to hit on special teams. Could it be possible that he is recruited as an athlete instead of just WR?

Advertisement
So Miami shouldnt try to recruit Jabril Peppers, Tony Brown, or Adoree Jackson b/c of what elite DBs from Dade county?????

Sony Michel and Dalvin Cook aint coming to Miami

and I dont see that many elite WRs this year either out of Dade county.

Advertisement
6ft 180.......after watchin his highlight, he's not afraid to hit on special teams. Could it be possible that he is recruited as an athlete instead of just WR?

Once he plays a full season as a starting WR (which he should have last year, but that's another story), I'm sure you'll all see what I've seen in practice already: kid is a BEAST, and a dynamic receiver.

Just trust me on this one.

Our obvious focus should be SoFla but you never stop looking for talent no matter where it's located.

Advertisement
We are going to be loaded at WR for years to come, no need to even leave the state.

Miami shouldn't leave the county for WR,DB,RB ever...

Soooo no more Tracy Howards or Stacy Coleys?

No more Ed Reeds? Reggie Waynes? How 'bout Devin Hesters? Clinton Portis? No?

****!

You can include Broward in their too but dade competition is so much better than Broward in football.. WR,RB,DB every year their are high end BCS caliber WR,DB,RB in dade county.

So then why not rank Yearby and Cook ahead of Sony?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back