2015 WR Khalil Lewis (Miramar)

Advertisement
****, 2015 loaded at receiver, perhaps even more than 14, keep that miramar pipeline going!

This dude wants to be a Cane too and it's now well publicized how much of a natural pipeline that Miramar is but this is huge to offer this early

Advertisement
We are going to be loaded at WR for years to come, no need to even leave the state.

Miami shouldn't leave the county for WR,DB,RB ever...

Well, unless the kids flake on them and abandon their hometown despite being recruited for 4 years. Sometimes, like that, you need to have plans elsewhere. SoFla kids have to start returning the love.

We are going to be loaded at WR for years to come, no need to even leave the state.

Well, unless the kids flake on them and abandon their hometown despite being recruited for 4 years. Sometimes, like that, you need to have plans elsewhere. SoFla kids have to start returning the love.

The talent is mostly here but you have to always look oos not just for backup plans but still to build relationships for that position and others that we will need

Advertisement

The talent is mostly here but you have to always look oos not just for backup plans but still to build relationships for that position and others that we will need

Yeah we can always have a Down year at a position like this year at LB and safety

Yeah we can always have a Down year at a position like this year at LB and safety

Yeah, but if we build bonds in the northeast like we have then we can get big guys in other states like maybe a Ky Hester for example

You should have added ... "unless he's a surefire recruit." I like the focus on Dade for skill positions, but you can't deny a kid with genuine talent and interest in Miami because of geography. Case in point -- KD Cannon.

Advertisement
This kid plays basketball too, I'm shocked he was offered with only a few catches on his highlights. I was hoping to see some nice grabs from the kid

Give me Becker, Durante, Phillips,and Lewis. Durante & Becker can both be elite on defense also. Said this plenty of times, but the only receiver I really want in 2014 is Lane, the 2015 kids are better. Phillips & Durante have named us their leader, Becker (top 2), and I have a hard time seeing Lewis leaving w/ a Miami offer. Homerism aside. Cameron would probably know more his interest though.

Advertisement

Soooo no more Tracy Howards or Stacy Coleys?

No more Ed Reeds? Reggie Waynes? How 'bout Devin Hesters? Clinton Portis? No?

****!

You can include Broward in their too but dade competition is so much better than Broward in football.. WR,RB,DB every year their are high end BCS caliber WR,DB,RB in dade county.

Advertisement
Back