2015 WR Khalil Lewis, Miramar offered..

Advertisement
Kahlil Lewis just announced that he's not participating in Signing Day tomorrow.... wonder if Miami Reached out at the last second?

Supposedly he was down to Cincy,WVA, and UCF

JC

I doubt he is a take for Miami but interesting comment

Jody Demling ‏@jdemling 4m

WVU commit Khalil Lewis of Miramar, Fla., tells @MsAmyCampbell Louisville has "a lot of swag. They’re like the old University of Miami."

HA! This is hilarious. Except for the fact that it is located in the middle of no where Kentucky. Why the **** would you rather go to school there over Miami? Trading beaches for bourbon. Have fun.

Advertisement
I doubt he is a take for Miami but interesting comment

Jody Demling ‏@jdemling 4m

WVU commit Khalil Lewis of Miramar, Fla., tells @MsAmyCampbell Louisville has "a lot of swag. They’re like the old University of Miami."

They gonna sell the **** out of it, and every ten years they r a wanna be UM. That's the coaches talking to them, that's al coaches saying we r the u lol. They can't be an old miami either cuz two black people live there, u watch the crowd and there were only black people who's probably parents players and no Latin heads c'mon wit dat dumshyt.

Louisville, Kentucky is on the first 48 as much as overtown.

More like 170,000 black people. But I guess you know what you're talking about lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back