2015 WR Khalil Lewis, Miramar offered..

Advertisement
Sleeper Athletes ‏@SleeperAthletes 25m
#Miramar HS (FL) 3-star WR Kahlil Lewis (@_Dbkiller) is now a soft verbal commit to the #WVU #Mountaineers

Hmm are we in the running?

Advertisement
#Miramar HS (FL) 3-star WR Kahlil Lewis (@_Dbkiller) is now a soft verbal commit to the #WVU #Mountaineers

If we want him then yes

I love his attitude and his physical play. He's Not afraid of contact and loves to run block. Reminds me of VTECH WR's...

Would love to make more inroads at Mirimar, may be possible with Codgel (sp) now at WVU. However I could see him landing some of his former players.

If we want him then yes

I love his attitude and his physical play. He's Not afraid of contact and loves to run block. Reminds me of VTECH WR's...

Would love to make more inroads at Mirimar, may be possible with Codgel (sp) now at WVU. However I could see him landing some of his former players.

He wont land many, I said months ago and will say it again that most kids from Miramar dont like living in WV. Now the parties are great, white girls are freaks but as far as living there? Not a big thing that excites them. Cogdell is a great coach/man so he'll get a couple but the top guys for the most part wont go there

Advertisement
I doubt he is a take for Miami but interesting comment

Jody Demling ‏@jdemling 4m

WVU commit Khalil Lewis of Miramar, Fla., tells @MsAmyCampbell Louisville has "a lot of swag. They’re like the old University of Miami."

WVU commit Khalil Lewis of Miramar, Fla., tells @MsAmyCampbell Louisville has "a lot of swag. They’re like the old University of Miami."

They gonna sell the **** out of it, and every ten years they r a wanna be UM. That's the coaches talking to them, that's al coaches saying we r the u lol. They can't be an old miami either cuz two black people live there, u watch the crowd and there were only black people who's probably parents players and no Latin heads c'mon wit dat dumshyt.

Advertisement
Ironically, Lamar Thomas is their WR coach so he could be talking the "Old U" when he was there.

They gonna sell the **** out of it, and every ten years they r a wanna be UM. That's the coaches talking to them, that's al coaches saying we r the u lol. They can't be an old miami either cuz two black people live there, u watch the crowd and there were only black people who's probably parents players and no Latin heads c'mon wit dat dumshyt.

I didn't even think about that. You are right that is something Lamar Thomas would tell a recruit

Advertisement
They loserville are trying to use the win for momentum but didn't someone say the sfla connection was cutt off when Strong left? Is there any truth to that, I know I read that here yesterday.

So we're going to pretend that this isn't your way of trolling right now? Nobody thinks Lewis is coming or that he's a take so it's a slick way to take a shot

Louisville, Kentucky is on the first 48 as much as overtown.

Advertisement
Back