deleted3746

-#2 WR in the 2015 class per 247 sports
-Wants to be the #1 WR
-He is working on his speed, being more physical and patient
-Miami and UF@g are his top 2
-Will decide this summer
-Hurlie Brown and Soda Pop Coley are his main recruiters
-Says Miami is after him the hardest
-Says Miami tells him he could make a big impact and they're ready whenever he is ready
-Says Miami is telling him there will be a lot of balls thrown
-Trafaggot Robinson is his lead recruiter for UF@g
-Says Trafaggot tells him to come to UF@g with Dalvin Cook and bring the legacy up there
-Wants to see how hard UF@g recruits him
-Says he and his Central teammates will camp together
-Wants to camp at Alabama, UF@g, Clemson, LSU, and USF

*Read the comments in the article for some lulz from UF@gs*

http://florida.247sports.com/Articl...lips-still-plans-to-commit-this-summer-132418

Advertisement
Big ups on all these posts man, much appreciated. I want to see the wr corps in 2015 it should be world class.

Another interesting tidbit on Phillips is that him and Yearby played Optimist together. Yearby was his QB back in Optimist.

Advertisement
-Says Trafaggot tells him to come to UF@g with Dalvin Cook and bring the legacy up there
112.gif

and lulz at "making decision i summer" before junior year...not even duke picked us that early...here's to hoping he's dukesque :crownpour:

Advertisement
and lulz at "making decision i summer" before junior year...not even duke picked us that early...here's to hoping he's dukesque :crownpour:

Yea Cook chose Clemson last year around the same time. I think Duke committed to Shannon after his first game of his jr year. With Roland at Central you can start expecting UM to get whoever they want at that school lol...

Hold up, hold up, hold up!

Why is Joker Phillips not his lead recruiter? Doesn't everybody want to #comeplaywrforthejoker?

laffffffffffff

Advertisement
Florida is where Receivers go to never be heard from again. Either they get kicked off the team (pretty ******* hard to do at an $EC school) or they underperform. Aside from Coley, we haven't had a big time WR recruit since 2008. Why would any dude with a brain go to UF as a Wideout...?

Been hoping this guy would commit and stick. Had no idea it'd be a year and a half early. This has the makings of late drama, hopefully in our favor. C'mon Da'Vonte!!!:neonu:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back