2015 WR Calvin Ridley update

D

deleted3746

• Had 41 rec for 1131 yds, 12 TDs in his junior season at Monarch
  • Also had 3 KR TDs
  • The 6-1 175 lb WR with 4.4 speed grew up liking Miami
  • Claimed offers: Alabama, Miami, Tennessee, Cincy, FAU, FSU, Louisville, LSU, Marshall, NC St., USF, and WVU
  • Ridley attends Pompano Beach Dave Thomas Education Center
  • His coach says Ridley has a 2.6 GPA and will take the ACT in February
  • Ridley turns 19 soon and in FL, you can't play HS football once you reach 19 years 9 months
  • His coach says they'll know more in January
  • If he can't play HS ball, his coach says he'll go to prep school somewhere
  • His coach says he doesn't want to go too far away
  • His coach says Tennessee, Pitt, and WVU are pushing hard for Ridley right now
  • His coach says Ridley and Shawn Burgess-Becker have played ball together since they were 8 and want to go to college together

SOURCE

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid's blowing up. I think it was DMoney or someone else here who made the Marqise Lee comparison. DO WANT.

Top WR in SFL?

Yes, that gave the board a stiffy

164.gif

Advertisement
Marshall and WV heavily involved?

Doesn't look promising. Never felt good about this kid.

Kelvin Benjamin part 2 with this kid with being old already and grades... UM needs to give him a road map to qualify like Aldarius Johnson and have him take online classes and enroll in Jan 2015.. Kid doesn't need to prep...

Are grades really an issue? I mean, just because WVU is involved doesn't mean he's a grade casualty.

Advertisement
Are grades really an issue? I mean, just because WVU is involved doesn't mean he's a grade casualty.

More often than not, if wvu is in the mix for a 4-5 star sofla kid, you better believe grades are an issue. When Marshall is in the mix, it's a 100% certainty

More often than not, if wvu is in the mix for a 4-5 star sofla kid, you better believe grades are an issue. When Marshall is in the mix, it's a 100% certainty

He just claims an offer from them, its not exactly that he has grades issues and WVU is getting some good So Fla wrs and idk if they all have grades issues

Advertisement
AU,
i totally disagree this early in the game. fast forward to this time next year and i agree. all he said was he had offers. he didn't claim either as in his top 5.
you are reaching.

Advertisement
Back