2015 Season: Not Even a Roll of the Dice

Expecting Golden and Company to make any significant changes, adjustments, or modifications is self imposed psychological trauma.

No matter what AG tries he will never win here. I am truly amazed at those of you who still have hope. Sorry that you will be heart broken yet again by the master used car salesboy

Advertisement
LAST year's schedule was the biggest Cake Walk in history, even better than that joke in 2013.

One STONE cold loss to Free Shoes was obvious, and NO excuses for losing any other game. Folden looses SIX of them, and we finish LAST in the Coastal.

Yep, Archer! Hitler had Piper leading the Panther assault! We have Marvis Frazier Yearby and Bye Felicia. NO HOPE!

Advertisement
He also suffered from a massive ego. By all accounts, Brad Kaaya is working like crazy to improve. Also, don't forget, Winston had a redshirt year to sit and learn, while Kaaya was thrown right in there. I think Brad has a very, very good year. Remember the time we lost Reggie Wayne and Santana Moss the same year? Good QB play will elevate the team.
Lets see how good Kayaa is without Duke, Dorset, Walford, Flowers and Feliciano.

Jameis Winston suffered a significant decrease in production and increase in interceptions without Devonta Freeman, James Wilder, Kenny Shaw and Kelvin Benjamin.

We Still had Andre Johnson, Jeremy Shockey, Clint Portis, et al

I know the plan Smokey, but by the beginning of 1945, there was no more plan because we killed it.

changed president, now BOT must change AD as well as HC..... do we really want to win ?
we really haven't been relevant since Butch left...... sure Coker the Chauffeur won an NC but after Butchs guys left mediocrity
+ Donnas unique brand of magic set in.........

Advertisement
Expecting Golden and Company to make any significant changes, adjustments, or modifications is self imposed psychological trauma.

No matter what AG tries he will never win here. I am truly amazed at those of you who still have hope. Sorry that you will be heart broken yet again by the master used car salesboy

Thats what gets me. The only thing people can hold out for hope is that golden will change the defense. To that I ask, Why? Why wold he change something that he refuses to admit is a problem?

Do people really think golden is going to say, " Defensive scheme last year was not the problem but we're going to change it this year..."

Stranger things have happened but not by much. It would be a miracle if golden were able to change his defense and actually pull it off.

Even Hitler was excited about the coming new year, 1945, because he still had a roll of the dice (Ardennes Offensive).

I really don't feel Canes football even has a die roll left for 2015.

-Golden and his supporting Administration and puppet AD have their BEST excuses for 2015, after four years of excuses. "It's ONLY his SECOND year, really", "Sophomore QB", and of course "He lost ALL those players to the NFL! Rebuilding year!", PLUS, the default Goldenite line: "Look at that recruiting class! If he is fired, the class will evaporate!" Doesn't bode well for any incentive to win when losing meets expectations and the narrative.

-Tougher schedule, MUCH weaker team than 2014.

-If Golden hasn't been fired by now, nothing that happens in 2015 will make a difference. "Only" losing one more game than he did with a NFL loaded 2014 team will be hailed as proof of the process. 5-7 and his job is safer than Urban Mayas.

So, basically, we are looking forward to a fifth Golden disaster of a season, the inevitable collapse of the "Swag" recruiting class, and no amount of losses will make a difference for 2016. Not even a dice roll's chance of winning the Coastal, much less the ACC or a BCS Bowl.

Going to every game of course, but I don't even have that summer, pre season false excitement of the Radio years.

This program is about as dead as it has ever been.

I miss Hitler. :dread:

Hitler actually had one thing on his side, the weather. Had it been clear the Allied reconnaissance would have saw their advancement and destroyed them. Like they did once the weather cleared. The point, we don't have the element of cover or surprise. Our opponents know Al and Dorito like Hitler at the time, are incapable of leading troops into battle against better strategic football minds. Everytime I replay any game it's so obvious these cats are being out coach by "all" opponents. The games we won were because we had the better players and some of those games were to close for comfort. The only team we lost to that can be said to have better players was FSU. The other 6 loses were because those teams had better coaches not better talent. What reason do I have to suspect any different when nothing has changed?

Advertisement
Doom and gloom. If the team was as negative as its fans, i doubt we would win one game. Time to just cancel the season. smh

He also suffered from a massive ego. By all accounts, Brad Kaaya is working like crazy to improve. Also, don't forget, Winston had a redshirt year to sit and learn, while Kaaya was thrown right in there. I think Brad has a very, very good year. Remember the time we lost Reggie Wayne and Santana Moss the same year? Good QB play will elevate the team.
Lets see how good Kayaa is without Duke, Dorset, Walford, Flowers and Feliciano.

Jameis Winston suffered a significant decrease in production and increase in interceptions without Devonta Freeman, James Wilder, Kenny Shaw and Kelvin Benjamin.

We Still had Andre Johnson, Jeremy Shockey, Clint Portis, et al

Butch Davis is a football GOD!

Advertisement
Hitler had weather, surprise, and Monty on his side! Unfortunately for him, we had Patton, gasoline, and heroic troops on our side.

(if not for US makeshift units of resistance who pulled together and slowed Piper's advance in the initial days, he would have reached Antwerp)

Ike told his generals that the initial, successful advance was actually a great opportunity for the Allies, as the Germans had come out to fight. Patton said "**** yeah! We should let them drive back into Paris, then we will REALLY have them!" :)

Anyway, we have no roll of the dice in 2015. May get lucky once or twice, but reality always has it's revenge. Team should be ready to quit on AL quicker than normal. We could go 4-8, but have no hope of winning 8 or winning the Coastal. Losing to Golden next season will be a job killer for many coaches we face, I predict.

I don't see how the schedule is so much tougher. An experienced Kaaya will make a really, really big difference. IF we win 7 games or less, I think he's fired.

Clemson > Louisville
At fsu
At UNc + Chizik
At Duke
At Cincinnati Thursday night
At Pitt
GT returns QB
And when is last time we beat vpi back to back?

No reason at all to feel optimistic about this team. Less talented, less experienced team than the one that went 6-7, and playing a much tougher schedule. 5 wins at best.

Advertisement
Back