JR (2)
O (2): Duke, Flowers
D (1): A. Crawford
ST (1): Goudis

RS JR (1)
D (1): King

RS SO (1)
O (1): Gadbois

Starters in bold (Started at least 1 game in career)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Here is a look at who we lose for 2015 and who we get back from redshirts or have coming in at each position.

Offense (Lose 8, RS 9, FR: 13):
QB: Williams, Heaps (Rosier, Lawson*)
RB: Duke* (Scarlett*, Williams*, Walton*)
WR: Dorsett (Scott, Langham, Spence*, Gosier*, Chatman*)
TE: Walford (Njoku, Washington*)
OL: Flowers*, Feliciano, S. McDermott, Gadbois (KC McDermott, Brown, Grimsley, Mahoney*, Gauthier*, St. Louis* Milo*, Loftus*)
K: (Goudis)

Defense (Lose 6, RS 8, FR: 7):
DL: Chickillo, Pierre, King (Hamilton, Moore, AQM, Jackson, Smith, Fines*, Patchan*, McIntosh*)
LB: Perryman, Armbrister (McCray, Perry*, Gordinier*)
CB: Gunter, A. Crawford (Mayes, Jackson*)
S: Fentress (Jenkins, Johnson*)

*Possible Early NFL Entry, *Verbal Commitments

Last edited:
Offense:
We return from 2104:
98% of passing yards
32% of rushing yards
50% of receiving yards

Defense:
We return from 2104:
62% of tackles
62% of sacks
70% of ints

This was surprising considering we are losing 6 starters on D including Denzel and Chick who rarely come off the field.

Last edited:
Who are the guys that need to step up next year to replace the departing SRs and JRs?
Offense (8):
QB: Williams, Heaps (Rosier)
RB: Duke* (Yearby, Gus, Scarlett*, Williams*, Walton*)
WR: Dorsett (Scott, Coley, Waters)
TE: Walford (Dobbard, Washington*)
OL: Flowers*, Feliciano, S. McDermott, Gadbois (Linder, Darling, KC McDermott)

Defense (6):
DT: Pierre, King (Kamalu, Hamilton, Moore)
DE: Chickillo (AQM, Thomas, Jackson)
MLB: Perryman (Kirby, Young, McCray)
OLB: Armbrister (Grace, Owens, McCord)
CB: Gunter, A. Crawford (Burns, Howard, Elder)
S: Fentress (Jenkins, Carter)

Most positions will have players ready to step up. There are a few freshmen who may be asked to step in.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Aren't there some 1997 recruiting mags u can rub one out to, so as to not litter this forum with your sunshine ******ry?

Irrelevant if Godlen is the corch.

We made these same lists about how loaded we were THIS year.

6-6

Advertisement
We need to hit on some recruits because we have some holes in that rooster. We need guys to come in an start right away at running back, receiver, tight end, linebacker, and safety.

We need to hit on some recruits because we have some holes in that rooster. We need guys to come in an start right away at running back, receiver, tight end, linebacker, and safety.

RB: Need at least 1 or 2 Freshmen to play along side Yearby and Gus
WR: I think we are OK here with Waters, Scott, Lewis, Coley, Berrios
TE: Dobbard should be pretty solid, he is a solid blocker and showed good hands in the last game. Washington is a EE and is physically ready to play right away. Herndon and Njoku could surprise some people.
LB: This is where we need freshmen to contribute right away. We were thin there this year with the loss of Figs and Blue.
S: I think we could use some help here but what we really need is for Bush and Jenkins to be healthy and Carter and Crawford to develop.

Advertisement
I'm not doing it. I'm not looking ahead getting my hopes up looking at our roster. It won't matter what who we have on our roster. We have the worst head coach is DIV 1 sports

Advertisement

RB: Need at least 1 or 2 Freshmen to play along side Yearby and Gus
WR: I think we are OK here with Waters, Scott, Lewis, Coley, Berrios
TE: Dobbard should be pretty solid, he is a solid blocker and showed good hands in the last game. Washington is a EE and is physically ready to play right away. Herndon and Njoku could surprise some people.
LB: This is where we need freshmen to contribute right away. We were thin there this year with the loss of Figs and Blue.
S: I think we could use some help here but what we really need is for Bush and Jenkins to be healthy and Carter and Crawford to develop.

I think you're being too optimistic about our WR's. You don't know how Scott is going to come back after being out a year. Lewis hasn't looked the same since his injury and he probably never will. Coley regressed big time this year and you can't just assume that he's going to magically right the ship next year. Berrios did not impress this year.

IMO we need to sign at least one guy this class who will be an immediate impact kind of guy. In my mind, that would be Ridley or Deon Cain, but that doesn't look like an option at this point.

Safety I think you're being too optimistic again. Bush I think will be fine, but Jenkins was also coming off a major injury and you have no idea what we can expect from him next year. I almost doubt we'll see much more from him here at Miami. Crawford is too slow to play the position at a high level. Carter has the tools but to rely on him to develop that much in one season is taking a gamble IMO. Also he plays the Deon Bush role. Which is why it's great that we have Jaquan and potentially Irvin coming in at that position because IMO they'll be asked to play a lot next year.

I forgot to even mention offensive line, but that's a glaring need for next year. We need to close on multiple studs at that position, especially if Flowers leaves (I don't get all the Flowers hype personally, but I'm not an OL evaluator. I've seen him get beat so many times, or flagged for holding, false starts, etc I still see him as a guy who hasn't reached his full potential). We need to hold on to what we've got committed and land one additional blue chipper or impact guy to be squared away at this position.

I'm not doing it. I'm not looking ahead getting my hopes up looking at our roster. It won't matter what who we have on our roster. We have the worst head coach is DIV 1 sports

With a season like this... all we can do is look forward. Time to move on.

Offense:
We return from 2104:
98% of passing yards
32% of rushing yards
50% of receiving yards

Defense:
We return from 2104:
62% of tackles
62% of sacks
70% of ints

This was surprising considering we are losing 6 starters on D including Denzel and Chick who rarely come off the field.
We had like a total of 8 sacks and 6 int for the year. So we have 6 sacks and 4 ints coming back? Fanfukintastic!

Advertisement
Back