2015 Recruits

Cronkrite ****s on Scarlett Cronkite potential is no where near Scarlett's and his work ethic and determination is on another level saw the kid vs pahokee get diagnosed by 2 doctors and the hospital with a high ankle sprain the next week in the regional final he rushed for 189 and 2 tds on a bad ankle never seen a human heal like the way he did he texted head coach sedrick Irvin the night before the game coach I'm playing tomorrow Idc bout my ankle I'm leaving it all on the field your gunna have to fight me to keep me off that field

I agree 100% I have watched almost every one of his games since Freshman year and he has yet to disappoint me. The dude has the size, speed, and great vision. Against Pahokee he was sidelined and on crutches after his ankle sprain and two days before his game the next week he put it as simple as this "If I can run im playing" and he lit it up against Cardinal Newman.

Advertisement
Hearing Patrick to FSU

What are you hearing on Peete? Also if Patrick is FSU bound what about Scarlett?

I'm hearing that Peete really likes miami and FSU. Other schools he mentioned in his top 4/5 or whatever are trailing by a little bit. I expect Carroll to make him a major target and the relationship miami and sta have right now is very very good.

Patrick and Scarlett won't go to the same school. If Walton reclassifies I expect to end up with cronk and Walton which is an A+ haul.

You guys (staff) on this site seem to feel pretty good about cronkrite, I got crucified the other for saying I think he is going to FSU because that is what my insiders that know his family were telling me the day he was offered. Has alot changed since that and his junior day? I havent had a chance to talk to my insider. Also, if Walton does reclassify and Patrick goes to FSU do you think Scarlett will end up here?

From 2 different people close to the situation, they've told us positive things about the Richmond heights trio. I would be surprised if they don't got to miami. Last full on prediction I made was Moten to UM. Feel the same way here. I don't believe Clarington will be heavily recruited at TE after what I heard. We will see if he gets recruited at DE that's for a different staff member to evaluate.

If Walton reclasifies, there will be 4 rbs in the state of Florida who we will recruit hard.

Hypothetically, lets say we cronk. That leaves one more RB. Patrick, Walton, and Scarlett all look to be kids that will play the game at this point. I expect Patrick to go to FSU or UF, with FSU leading right now. Auburn and OSU are also making strong pushes. Auburn is debated on whether or not to take Patricks bro in order to secure Patrick. Looks like Patricks bro is goin end up at fau or fiu now. We are in the game for Patrick but that kid is a front runner imo I don't expect him to come. That leaves us with Walton and Scarlett. Scarlett's relationship with coach Harriot will never leave. Walton is a kid that loves miami and playing with Thomas & Djack is a huge + in his mind. In the end I would expect to end up with Walton and cronk. Fau has what scarlett is looking for. uf would be another school to watch out for Scarlett.

sorry for grammar errors multitasking

Hearing Patrick to FSU

What are you hearing on Peete? Also if Patrick is FSU bound what about Scarlett?

I'm hearing that Peete really likes miami and FSU. Other schools he mentioned in his top 4/5 or whatever are trailing by a little bit. I expect Carroll to make him a major target and the relationship miami and sta have right now is very very good.

Patrick and Scarlett won't go to the same school. If Walton reclassifies I expect to end up with cronk and Walton which is an A+ haul.

You guys (staff) on this site seem to feel pretty good about cronkrite, I got crucified the other for saying I think he is going to FSU because that is what my insiders that know his family were telling me the day he was offered. Has alot changed since that and his junior day? I havent had a chance to talk to my insider. Also, if Walton does reclassify and Patrick goes to FSU do you think Scarlett will end up here?

From 2 different people close to the situation, they've told us positive things about the Richmond heights trio. I would be surprised if they don't got to miami. Last full on prediction I made was Moten to UM. Feel the same way here. I don't believe Clarington will be heavily recruited at TE after what I heard. We will see if he gets recruited at DE that's for a different staff member to evaluate.

If Walton reclasifies, there will be 4 rbs in the state of Florida who we will recruit hard.

Hypothetically, lets say we cronk. That leaves one more RB. Patrick, Walton, and Scarlett all look to be kids that will play the game at this point. I expect Patrick to go to FSU or UF, with FSU leading right now. Auburn and OSU are also making strong pushes. Auburn is debated on whether or not to take Patricks bro in order to secure Patrick. Looks like Patricks bro is goin end up at fau or fiu now. We are in the game for Patrick but that kid is a front runner imo I don't expect him to come. That leaves us with Walton and Scarlett. Scarlett's relationship with coach Harriot will never leave. Walton is a kid that loves miami and playing with Thomas & Djack is a huge + in his mind. In the end I would expect to end up with Walton and cronk. Fau has what scarlett is looking for. uf would be another school to watch out for Scarlett.

I know that Clarington has said he wants to play WR at the next level, with Cronkrite I know that he wanted to come to Miami in the worst way, but Miami taking their time to offer made the family mad and ive been told that he really likes fsu, thats what ive been trying to figure out, since his offer and Junior Day has things changed?

3 top ten rbs in the nation would not play together and Walton is already committed to us. In the hypothetical we would already have walton locked up technically

Advertisement
I dont know whom but we will get at least 2... if Duke has an assume year his Jr season he may leave... that would leave Crawford, Yearby, and Gus... those guys only see Yearby as a threat to their playing time... so there should be no reason they don't see playing time here...

Advertisement
Hearing Patrick to FSU

Hopefully with TREON AS WELL!!

Hearing Patrick to FSU

excellent ******* post. SPOT ON!

Fsu's top running backs they are going after this year are Kerryon johnson from Alabama and Jaques Patrick.... Fsu might not be able to take Scarlett or Cronkite right now....

I dont know whom but we will get at least 2... if Duke has an assume year his Jr season he may leave... that would leave Crawford, Yearby, and Gus... those guys only see Yearby as a threat to their playing time... so there should be no reason they don't see playing time here...

Assume post man. Great work.

Advertisement
Fsu's top running backs they are going after this year are Kerryon johnson from Alabama and Jaques Patrick.... Fsu might not be able to take Scarlett or Cronkite right now....

FSU still has not said what side of the ball they want Cronkrite on and that was as of this past week so with them already having 2 safeties committed and Cronkrite not being their first choice at RB I don't see him ending up there. He is going up there for Junior day on the 22nd so maybe he will realize that at this time fSU is not a strong candidate.

I know that although Cole is currently committed to FSU, I would not be surprised if he decommitts due to the fact he is playing with Irvin and possibly Johnson with the SF Express and becomes a strong UM lean. The 3 of them may see how much they enjoy playing with each other in the same defensive backfield in 7 on 7 and may take it to the next level together.

Advertisement
Cronkrite on twitter
"Just so you all know, where my dogs Tim and Quan decide to go doesn't mean I'm following.."

Also Ferman reporting on CS that he talked to SBB dad today and he said he will make a soft commitment sunday
"He's probably going to be looking at other schools," Tom said. "I don't think is going to be it, and that's it. He'll still be checking out other schools and doing things like that."

Ferman also says that I am expecting a Burgess-Becker/Ridley double Miami commit Sunday but I would not take it that seriously. I think there is a long road on those 2 kids over the next year. They will be very heavily recruited. But its obviiously nice to be the leader in the clubhouse.

Advertisement
Back