2015 Recruits

Advertisement
After loading up on the lines with outstanding talent in this class, we'll need to pick up elite athletes at RB, WR, and DB in next year's cycle.

My early top 10 for 2015, based only on players we've already offered and appear to have a shot at landing...

Torrance Gibson
Jordan Cronkrite
Mark Walton (if he reclassifies)
Calvin Ridley
Shawn Burgess-Becker
Tevon Coney
Minkah Fitzpatrick
Tyrek Cole
Jaquan Johnson
Tim Irvin

(Removed Damon Arnette since we have yet to offer him)

Last edited:
Quan
Gibson
Irvin
Ridley
Cronkrite
SBB
Causey
Cole
McFadden
Walton (if he reclassifies, he'd be higher)

Advertisement
Hearing Patrick to FSU

What are you hearing on Peete? Also if Patrick is FSU bound what about Scarlett?

I'm hearing that Peete really likes miami and FSU. Other schools he mentioned in his top 4/5 or whatever are trailing by a little bit. I expect Carroll to make him a major target and the relationship miami and sta have right now is very very good.

Patrick and Scarlett won't go to the same school. If Walton reclassifies I expect to end up with cronk and Walton which is an A+ haul.

Advertisement
Hearing Patrick to FSU

What are you hearing on Peete? Also if Patrick is FSU bound what about Scarlett?

I'm hearing that Peete really likes miami and FSU. Other schools he mentioned in his top 4/5 or whatever are trailing by a little bit. I expect Carroll to make him a major target and the relationship miami and sta have right now is very very good.

Patrick and Scarlett won't go to the same school. If Walton reclassifies I expect to end up with cronk and Walton which is an A+ haul.

You guys (staff) on this site seem to feel pretty good about cronkrite, I got crucified the other for saying I think he is going to FSU because that is what my insiders that know his family were telling me the day he was offered. Has alot changed since that and his junior day? I havent had a chance to talk to my insider. Also, if Walton doesent reclassify and Patrick goes to FSU do you think Scarlett will end up here?

Last edited:
Hearing Patrick to FSU

That would be absolutely incredible. Ideal scenario, IMO, so hopefully Walton manages to reclassify.

Advertisement
I would take cronk and Walton over Scarlett

Why pick? Take all three is what i'm saying. Miami is best when we stockpile talent and have quality depth.

You will never get 3 rbs of that caliber in one class. Especially when a kid like Scarlett cares so much about early pt

So how does FSU get Cook, allegedly lead for Patrick, and still remain a player for Scarlett? Three quality big time backs right there.

Advertisement
Cronkrite ***** on Scarlett Cronkite potential is no where near Scarlett's and his work ethic and determination is on another level saw the kid vs pahokee get diagnosed by 2 doctors and the hospital with a high ankle sprain the next week in the regional final he rushed for 189 and 2 tds on a bad ankle never seen a human heal like the way he did he texted head coach sedrick Irvin the night before the game coach I'm playing tomorrow Idc bout my ankle I'm leaving it all on the field your gunna have to fight me to keep me off that field

and to add on cronkrite he's been getting groomed by Sedrick Irvin the man who developed mark igram and Trent Richardson watch marks Heisman speech where he thanks and owes everything to Sedrick

Why pick? Take all three is what i'm saying. Miami is best when we stockpile talent and have quality depth.

You will never get 3 rbs of that caliber in one class. Especially when a kid like Scarlett cares so much about early pt

So how does FSU get Cook, allegedly lead for Patrick, and still remain a player for Scarlett? Three quality big time backs right there.

He said in one Class, Cook is 2014 and HurricaneGlory is saying that Scarlett and Patrick will not be on the same team.

He said in one Class, Cook is 2014 and HurricaneGlory is saying that Scarlett and Patrick will not be on the same team.

The two Jordans in 2015 then

Advertisement
Back