2015 QB Ryan "Sunshine" Stanley taking off

438.jpg

12.gif~original

We need to offer ASAP, Fu*k Gibson IMO

L u l z

Advertisement
Ok, just one question, can he get downfield and block four guys as Gibson runs for the winning score against FSU and its redneck coach? If so, sign the sucker up and lets make another Cane movie. Oh, how are is martial arts skills?

Advertisement
Kid is definitely a team player, because most kids would have told Bush get bent and transferred somewhere else if he planned to take away a few of their snaps during their SR season to give to the backup qb who is only a Soph

ONE WORD - Anticipation!!

This kid has the timing and touch on check. Something our boy morris didnt possess.
Very impressive IMO

Also, If Spence is #15? Who is the other WR #81? Am i off? Educate me fellas,, big body Wr's!

I Like the kid Tiano from Tennessee better, but looks like the staff is settled in on Gibson, Wimbush, Tiano, Francois and Alexander. They've offered others, but I think that's a good five offers we've got a chance with. If Tennessee doesn't come hard after Tiano, I think he's ours. Gibson I'm not sold on as a passer plus when you start believing in Urban Meyer, you're not a good judge of people. On film I really like Tiano and Francois' pocket presence and ability to read defenses. We're gonna need kids with that ability because Coley not the best OC or QB coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stanley just won MVP at the Golden Arm Challenge good for him now of course the media at 247 is spinning it that there were two better QB's one a FSU commit and the other a USC commit. They have to keep that subscription base happy and hooked with positive news about their money recruits.

http://247sports.com/Article/USC-FSU-quarterback-commits-shine-at-Golden-Arm-Challenge-186968

ROSWELL, Ga. - Over 40 quarterbacks from across the country gathered at Roswell (Ga.) Centennial High for the inaugural Golden Arm Challenge. The two-day competition put the signal callers through a barrage of on-the-field drills and classroom testing. The unique format, designed to push the quarterbacks' physically and mentally, revealed to every participant areas of their game they need to work on.

247Sports was in attendance at the Golden Arm Challenge, and here are 10 quarterbacks that stood out at the event.

Ryan Stanley (Hollywood, Fla./Flanagan)

Stanley came into the camp with little fanfare, but after a strong performance in the classroom and a consistently accurate performance on the field, he walked away as the winner of the Golden Arm Challenge. With offers from UAB and FIU so far, Stanley is hoping to follow in the path of fellow South Florida Express quarterback Ryan White, whose recruitment blew up after numerous MVP performances in the camp circuit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_cVpzoFGjM

Last edited:
Advertisement
Ricky Town is 247's #1 overall prospect. Stanley beat him out for MVP.

This is Sean White all over again.

Mississippi state has come on strong for Tiano. Might be a good idea to offer this kid just in case.

Any idea if the staff is communicating with Stanley frequently? I understand Winbush and Gibson being the top priorities, but both seem like longshots at this point, no? It'd be a very disappointing if we put all of our eggs in those two baskets only to be burned and left with nothing but a plan D kid. Stanley looks like he's ready to emerge as a good prospect.

Advertisement
Back