2015 OL Bar Milo offered, Kaaya's teammate

Advertisement
Kaaya showing what a committed recruit should do... at least imo.

Canes fans are proud of you, young man!

Brad Kaaya ‏@TrinidadBrad 1h
Love talking to my future coaches. As a Hurricane you know you're stepping into a program with genuine coaches that know what they're doing.

Advertisement
Does Miami want any of Alin's teammates?????? Could other schools possibly want any of Alin's teammates??? I'll wait for a legit answer to those questions. Different situations, different reactions to those differing situations.

[]_[]nique-31;1505476 said:
Does Miami want any of Alin's teammates?????? Could other schools possibly want any of Alin's teammates??? I'll wait for a legit answer to those questions. Different situations, different reactions to those differing situations.

Not Alin teammates but other S.Florida prospects.

Pancakes on pancakes on pancakes. I know most of you will only pay attention to Kaaya's recruiting, but this kid we just offered is pretty studly, not gunna lie.

Its early so I wont get on Alin for not getting guys to commit but he does need to recruit at these camps like Kaayas been doing

Advertisement
that Milo kid is a beast!! with big matters like that our oline will be looking like bamas

Advertisement
With all the bashing theres no way I see alin sticking it out in the end, do like what Brad is doing though.

With all the bashing theres no way I see alin sticking it out in the end, do like what Brad is doing though.

He isn't cut out for QB if he doesn't like message board banter. This kid wants to play QB at a Major D1 school and he would consider not doing that because he doesn't like message board posters. Is this real life?

Advertisement

He isn't cut out for QB if he doesn't like message board banter. This kid wants to play QB at a Major D1 school and he would consider not doing that because he doesn't like message board posters. Is this real life?

Being thin skinned isn't going to cut it at a BCS school.

Pretty sure Teddy B wasn't fond of getting ripped on some of these message boards, too. I like me some Kaaya and I don't sweat kids' decisions but just something to think about bc he's doing just fine (just as most thought he would)

Advertisement
Back