2015 Miami Commit - RB Jordan Scarlett - Senior Highlights

Advertisement
Coaches MUST find a way to hang out to him. Cannot let him get away. Praying to the football gods Golden & crew can somehow pull it off.

The last meaning full RB from Florida is probably Emmitt Smith
RB from Fl? Last I remember is Rhett is that bad? Gillisellee or however you spell it is he even in the leauge anymore? WR from FL other than Harvin? umm Cooper for the Eagles is the only 1 I can think of.

I still believe jordan is going to UF so it's kinda ****ed up that he's trolling us putting up **** on Instagram

yea man, if he's not sure, I would be cool with saying I'm not sure. No need to troll a program that has been knocked out and is currently lying face first in the mud. I just hope he's not toying with UM. You don't want to be here , fine. Just be respectful. That being said, hopefully we are all just reading the tea leaves incorrectly and he actually plans on bein a Cane

Advertisement
I'm not saying this applies to Scarlett because he's only been at STA for a year...and yes, there have been STA kids who have flipped their commitments during their recruitment...

That being said, I hope that the STA program's unspoken "policy" of sticking with your commitment will be a help to us. All of those kids tend to stick with their verbals more often than not, even in the midst of recruiting noise/smoke/"fog of war".

And yeah--I know he was originally verbally committed to FAU, but we all knew that simply wasn't going to last.

I still believe jordan is going to UF so it's kinda ****ed up that he's trolling us putting up **** on Instagram

he seems way to much like a good guy to intentionally troll us. I'd like to think posing that means he is still coming but sometimes these guys just love when they are mentioned in the media.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back