2015 is already in the tank

See this is what I'm talking about. Canes had about 10 -15 really good players this year. The players after that are just average. Can't blame the coach for that. Got to get players to sign first no matter how good the coach is. U can have bear Bryant coaching the canes, but if half of the team looks like me playing out there, we ain't going very far my friend.

Did you just say it's not the coaches fault who is on their roster after 4 years? Did you really just say that? It's not the coaches fault who they have on their roster?

That is by far, without a doubt, the stupidest thing that has been typed on these boards in the last hour.

Who is responsible then....the GM? Oh wait this is college.

THE HC IS THE ******* GM!!!!!!!!!!

Butch Davis want's to pimp slap you with his ***** right now.

Have u been on any of these recruiting trips? He may be doing an excellent job selling the school but when teams that are already successful do the same, the best kids are choosing them. If he goes after the lower tier players and gets them, then u complain about that too. You can't have it both ways.

I want the Butch Davis way. Where you don't miss because even the 3* kids you go after are BEASTS!!!!!

It's called the ability to properly evaluate talent and develop it you stupid fvck.

That's what a real HC brings to the table. Not excuses why his team is vastly under performing on the field and his staff is vastly under performing on the recruiting stage. 4 YEARS INTO THE SITUATION!

BUTCH DAVIS don't make excuses.

Guy comes on here with a profanity, vulgar tirade to try and make his argument. Never once did I insult or curse you out to make my point.....yet according to your post...I'M the stupid one!!!

Yes, yes you are.

Advertisement
Guess com from u I will have to reevaluate because if anyone knows anything about stupidity......I must go with u, the expert.

This "KeepAlGolden" porster is playing you guys, no one talks like that in real life. The Big Tuna: " He just sucked you right in, so consider yourself sucked".

U got a veteran qb coming back. Noles lose their qb. No other team standing in your way. Got a good chance at the acc title. No point changing the coach now. Now is the time for continuity.
doc-rivers.gif

Advertisement
The gig is up for Folden. He knows it most of all. There will be no recruiting, and you can write off 2015, because he already has. His only focus is trying to land a job somewhere before he is 100% persona non grata (which means before 2 or three games next year).

Saw it with Radio in 2010, and Fester in 2006. Throw a couple assistants under the bus, forget recruiting, and ***** us for as long as possible while trying to save a career.

And is that Goldens fault? **** no, I would play it the same way as would any of you! It's up to his boss to can his a55 and not take advantage of the situation.

U got a veteran qb coming back. Noles lose their qb. No other team standing in your way. Got a good chance at the acc title. No point changing the coach now. Now is the time for continuity.

stfu. What teams on our schedule had better rosters than us this year?

Continuity...what you want a continuity of schit? GTFO

See this is what I'm talking about. Canes had about 10 -15 really good players this year. The players after that are just average. Can't blame the coach for that. Got to get players to sign first no matter how good the coach is. U can have bear Bryant coaching the canes, but if half of the team looks like me playing out there, we ain't going very far my friend.

So who's fault is it for the players after them being average? The coach who recruits them. Every head coach in our conference outside of Jimbo Fisher would kill to have our roster.

LULZ at you dudes arguing with KeepAGolden. The dude is one of the few funny trolls to ever appear on here. It's a good shtick from an fsu fan with a good sense of humor.

Advertisement

stfu. What teams on our schedule had better rosters than us this year?

Continuity...what you want a continuity of schit? GTFO

See this is what I'm talking about. Canes had about 10 -15 really good players this year. The players after that are just average. Can't blame the coach for that.

When it's the coach's job to get the kids, yes, you can blame the coach for that.

Advertisement
Assuming KeepAGolden is not troll, this has to be the stupidest thing I've ever read on here. Over the next couple of days, really watch these bowl games coming up. Watch how teams with real coaching staffs play offense, defense, and special teams. On top of being 6-7 this season, we were **** boring to watch. I needed 2 red bull to make it to halftime on Saturday.

Advertisement
Back