2015 is already in the tank

SmokeyRone

All-ACC
Purgatory
The gig is up for Folden. He knows it most of all. There will be no recruiting, and you can write off 2015, because he already has. His only focus is trying to land a job somewhere before he is 100% persona non grata (which means before 2 or three games next year).

Saw it with Radio in 2010, and Fester in 2006. Throw a couple assistants under the bus, forget recruiting, and ***** us for as long as possible while trying to save a career.

Advertisement
U got a veteran qb coming back. Noles lose their qb. No other team standing in your way. Got a good chance at the acc title. No point changing the coach now. Now is the time for continuity.

U got a veteran qb coming back. Noles lose their qb. No other team standing in your way. Got a good chance at the acc title. No point changing the coach now. Now is the time for continuity.

stfu. What teams on our schedule had better rosters than us this year?

Continuity...what you want a continuity of schit? GTFO

See this is what I'm talking about. Canes had about 10 -15 really good players this year. The players after that are just average. Can't blame the coach for that. Got to get players to sign first no matter how good the coach is. U can have bear Bryant coaching the canes, but if half of the team looks like me playing out there, we ain't going very far my friend.

Advertisement

Blake, that you? Continuity is good if things are good. When things suck like now, that last thing you want it same old same old.

See this is what I'm talking about. Canes had about 10 -15 really good players this year. The players after that are just average. Can't blame the coach for that. Got to get players to sign first no matter how good the coach is. U can have bear Bryant coaching the canes, but if half of the team looks like me playing out there, we ain't going very far my friend.

Sorry man in no way is this a talent issue. It's a square peg in a round hole issue. These coaches refuse to change their scheme (a ****** one at that) to fit our athletes. Add on top of it poor play calls offensively and defensively and you have 6-7 season. I know high school coaches who could've got 10 wins with this team.

Did you just say it's not the coaches fault who is on their roster after 4 years? Did you really just say that? It's not the coaches fault who they have on their roster?

That is by far, without a doubt, the stupidest thing that has been typed on these boards in the last hour.

Who is responsible then....the GM? Oh wait this is college.

THE HC IS THE ******* GM!!!!!!!!!!

Butch Davis want's to pimp slap you with his ***** right now.

Advertisement

Did you just say it's not the coaches fault who is on their roster after 4 years? Did you really just say that? It's not the coaches fault who they have on their roster?

That is by far, without a doubt, the stupidest thing that has been typed on these boards in the last hour.

Have u been on any of these recruiting trips? He may be doing an excellent job selling the school but when teams that are already successful do the same, the best kids are choosing them. If he goes after the lower tier players and gets them, then u complain about that too. You can't have it both ways.

Have u been on any of these recruiting trips? He may be doing an excellent job selling the school but when teams that are already successful do the same, the best kids are choosing them. If he goes after the lower tier players and gets them, then u complain about that too. You can't have it both ways.

I want the Butch Davis way. Where you don't miss because even the 3* kids you go after are BEASTS!!!!!

It's called the ability to properly evaluate talent and develop it you stupid fvck.

That's what a real HC brings to the table. Not excuses why his team is vastly under performing on the field and his staff is vastly under performing on the recruiting stage. 4 YEARS INTO THE SITUATION!

BUTCH DAVIS don't make excuses.

I want the Butch Davis way. Where you don't miss because even the 3* kids you go after are BEASTS!!!!!

It's called the ability to properly evaluate talent and develop it you stupid fvck.

That's what a real HC brings to the table. Not excuses why his team is vastly under performing on the field and his staff is vastly under performing on the recruiting stage. 4 YEARS INTO THE SITUATION!

Guy comes on here with a profanity, vulgar tirade to try and make his argument. Never once did I insult or curse you out to make my point.....yet according to your post...I'M the stupid one????

Guy comes on here with a profanity, vulgar tirade to try and make his argument. Never once did I insult or curse you out to make my point.....yet according to your post...I'M the stupid one????

Yes that sounds about ******* right you idiot.

Advertisement

Must have hit a nerve. I got you acting out of character. My work is done here. Have a bless night.

Must have hit a nerve. I got you acting out of character. My work is done here. Have a bless night.

You got me acting out of character huh? ******* ******. You must not be around here much. Go look at my porst history and tell me just how exactly out of character I am **** wipe.

Take some time away from Gorldens genitals, there's a whole wide world out there sport.

You got me acting out of character huh? ******* ******. You must not be around here much. Go look at my porst history and tell me just how exactly out of character I am **** wipe.

Take some time away from Gorldens genitals, there's a whole wide world out there sport.

Wow. U are right. I just checked some of your other post. You really are always this ignorant! My mistake in thinking you were just being ignorant today. Please accept my apology. After careful research, I believe no one on this board is more ignorant than you. Please forgive me.

Advertisement

Wow. U are right. I just checked some of your other post. You really are always this ignorant! My mistake in thinking you were just being ignorant today. Please accept my apology. After careful research, I believe no one on this board is more ignorant than you. Please forgive me.

Like I said slurpy, you obviously ain't been around here long. Run along now. Alberta needs her bikini line tweezed.

Next time you hear grown folks talkin you shut the fuvk now hear?

i-d-like-to-help-you-but-i-just-can-t-fix-stupid.jpg

Kill your phucking self

Kill your phucking self
O and u can keep AGolden dik in your mouth

Advertisement
Back