2015 ESPN Junior 300 rankings

Advertisement
Couple things I noticed...

-Lots of South Florida skill position players especially WR's
-Almost non existent when it comes to the OL, DL, and LB positions on the list from SFL
-A couple kids from Junipero Serra are in the top 100, that's the school that Kaaya said he would try to recruit to the U
-Westminster Christian has 3 kids on the list, other than David Thompson when was the last time they had some big time athletes?
-Heritage has some really nice athletes, we need to really get on Rumph to get his kids here for the 2015 class.

The 3 kids from Westminster will all probably be top 150 when all is said and done.

I want both McFadden's in orange and green.

I guess that Wilson guy from Coral Gables is a lock.

Clairington went to Southridge before? Hmm, I went to a couple games last year there was a really big athletic kid who stood on the sideline most of the time, top 300... lulz...

Dont you have to show you can play first, he still has time tho. And does pass the look test. Did he kill camps or something?

Advertisement
Clairington went to Southridge before? Hmm, I went to a couple games last year there was a really big athletic kid who stood on the sideline most of the time, top 300... lulz...

Dont you have to show you can play first, he still has time tho. And does pass the look test. Did he kill camps or something?

I am one that thinks Clarington is rated off of how he looks in shorts and a t shirt at camp. He does have good hands, not great and does need to show what he can do when the pads are on because I was at plenty of Southridge games and he was nonexistent but that team in general was not that good to begin with. He thinks he is a WR but doesnt have that type of speed and I dont know if he is physical enough to be a TE. As of now he is rated off of measurables and 7 on 7s which he was OK, not killing it like a Burgess-Becker though.

Yes, Clarington definitely too high. Although a program like Westminster might help him develop his talents. Those guys are working hard this offseason.

The only thing im happy about is 4 kids from Polk County getting some love.Hope we can flip Cherry when its all said and done. If this was the official list i would be flabbergasted. Jaquan Johnson,jacques Patrick, and Tim Irvin would be ranked waaaaaaaaaaaay low

Go Canes

Class of 2013

Advertisement
i'm all in on Lb Sherrod Pittman...the Next Sean Spence.................................LITERALLY.

Advertisement
WTF ARE WE DOING ABOUT DERWIN JAMES!!!!!!!! HE HELLA GOOD AND HE CANES LEGACY YOU DONT LET ***** *** FSU GET THIS KIND OF TALENT

That Toliver kid though, do we have a chance with him, he has almost everything you dream of in a DB, I hope his offer from UM is at CB and not safety

Advertisement
That Toliver kid though, do we have a chance with him, he has almost everything you dream of in a DB, I hope his offer from UM is at CB and not safety

Its early for 2015 most kids commit out of state from Florida this early usually dont stick valentine, cook, and daub just a few examples. he might be one of those "win and they come" types of dudes

Its early for 2015 most kids commit out of state from Florida this early usually dont stick valentine, cook, and daub just a few examples. he might be one of those "win and they come" types of dudes

LSU legacy and is not coming unless maybe we get T-Rob as DC. Still a long shot even with T-Rob.

Advertisement
Back