2015 ESPN Junior 300 rankings

Advertisement
Advertisement
Couple things I noticed...

-Lots of South Florida skill position players especially WR's
-Almost non existent when it comes to the OL, DL, and LB positions on the list from SFL
-A couple kids from Junipero Serra are in the top 100, that's the school that Kaaya said he would try to recruit to the U
-Westminster Christian has 3 kids on the list, other than David Thompson when was the last time they had some big time athletes?
-Heritage has some really nice athletes, we need to really get on Rumph to get his kids here for the 2015 class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
SBB needs to be listed as an ATH. Calvin Brewton is the only one I think got left off that could've deserved a spot

RayRay Mccloud from Tampa Sickles, Jordan Griffin from Seffner Armwood, TJ Simmons from Lakeland Christian, and Deon Cain from Tampa Bay Tech should of all been considered as well.

Advertisement
I think they just threw this out there for $hits sake. Burgess Becker should be in the top 50. (But I did hear that he was a virtual unknown until he hit the camp circuit this summer so maybe his SO stats/highlights were not that great). Take this list for entertainment and convo purposes only.

BTW, I noticed Snoop Dogg (Snoop Lion) son was #54. Lol.! Dang im getting old! Smh.

Just realized that the #1 player DE Jashon Cornell is from Seantrel Henderson's High School. Maybe lightning will strike twice, lol!

Advertisement
Back