2015 DL wants to go to The U

Kid plays like an SEC lineman already. He looks better the Ryan fines to me.

For the style of two gap control defense UM run's currently reese is no where near Fines as a NT, so ya'll need to stop trying to denigrate Ryan Fines. Reese plays against smaller OL now in hgh school but playing against a FBS Guard and Center he would get blown of the LOS despite having the natural leverage position. There times in his highlights he is blown off the ball but uses his spin move to get free an chase the ball carrier, if he tries that against lets say trevor Darling or McDermott he will pancked 10 out of 10 times.

When evaluating Dlinemen for UM's current system you have to watch their hand placement and also how thoroughly they control the OL in front of them and not just that they can slip the block and go because slipping an go will hang the LB behind them out to dry in our scheme.

UM can find smaller NT's here locally if they want to go that route, such as Brandon Boyce and Jarred McGahee. I wish young mr. Reese all the luck in the world with landing a college offer to secure his education.

As for playing like an SEC linemen, the kid I wanted UM tp pursue from Louisiana TD Moton just committed to Bama, now he plays like a SEC linemen.

[video=youtube_share;21SdU_dclXY]http://youtu.be/21SdU_dclXY[/video]

I understand what you are saying about the scheme and letting the LB's run free and make plays but i dont agree of looking for the Prototypical player that fits the scheme because 9 times out of 10 you will be wrong. when you access someone's talent rather the mold they fit you can make that person fit your scheme because they are talented

Ryan Fines is a different type of player so that was the wrong comparison.but if i looked at TD Moton soph Highlights and This kid highlights as a Sophmore im taking this kid any day.

Moton is a run stuffer which you need in a 3-4 and i see what you mean there but this kid is playmaker. he fights through traffic, sheds blocks, good awareness for a soph. he controls his body and the line by his very quick first step.

I would rather have a kid that can shed and block and react then to have a kid who fits the mold stays on the block to free up the backers. the backers should be playing downhill regardless.

this is what happens when you let the lbs get free and have no push at the line

25.gif

when you have someone who can shed blocks this happens

1.gif

he is a bit small but hes young. this kid will be a 4 start - 5 star by senior year trust me.

Advertisement
If by "style of 2 gap control defense" you mean the 3-4, then by alignment, our LBs are already "hung out to dry".
You do know that nobody's over the left & right guards in a 3-4...don't you?
The 4-3 does a better job of protecting the LBs than the 3-4...

This is how UM plays the 2 gap front currently. Hopefully this video clears up the confusion on the type of DT's and NT's we want and need to run the system.

Nose Tackle
[video=youtube_share;WB2iZiijM3A]http://youtu.be/WB2iZiijM3A[/video]

Defensive Tackle
[video=youtube_share;aLMiiwHxUv4]http://youtu.be/aLMiiwHxUv4[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Well done, Paranos. You successfully **** all over this thread with your *** *** videos explaining pretty much NOTHING that someone with half a brain doesn't already know. You good yet? Or wanna throw some more of your pointless **** around? ******* monkey

This is how UM plays the 2 gap front currently. Hopefully this video clears up the confusion on the type of DT's and NT's we want and need to run the system.

Nose Tackle
[video=youtube_share;WB2iZiijM3A]http://youtu.be/WB2iZiijM3A[/video]

Defensive Tackle
[video=youtube_share;aLMiiwHxUv4]http://youtu.be/aLMiiwHxUv4[/video]

This is how you eat a slice of pizza. Hopefully that clears up any confusion.

[video=youtube;9pzm1lQX0qU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pzm1lQX0qU[/video]

Well done, Paranos. You successfully **** all over this thread with your *** *** videos explaining pretty much NOTHING that someone with half a brain doesn't already know. You good yet? Or wanna throw some more of your pointless **** around? ****ing monkey

Well apparently you fall in that half without a brain cause your ****ed off that I proved my point with video .

Go Canes

Advertisement
Well done, Paranos. You successfully **** all over this thread with your *** *** videos explaining pretty much NOTHING that someone with half a brain doesn't already know. You good yet? Or wanna throw some more of your pointless **** around? ****ing monkey

Well apparently you fall in that half without a brain cause your ****ed off that I proved my point with video .

Go Canes

you're*

and what exactly did you prove?? That you know what a NT and a DT's job is on the field? Congrats bro, you know basic football

Go Canes

you're*

and what exactly did you prove?? That you know what a NT and a DT's job is on the field? Congrats bro, you know basic football

****! Who needs enemies? We can have a brawl in our own section at the games!

LOL!!!

Go Canes

you're*

****! Who needs enemies? We can have a brawl in our own section at the games!

LOL!!!

Just sick of his asperger *** getting all butthurt when people take over his threads, but then he proceeds to **** this one all up with his DT's that he spends all day fapping over that aren't even being recruited by our staff.

Side note: if incited, inebriated, and losing, yes, I would gladly fight Paranos in the stands at a Canes game. Worth every second in a disciplinary hearing lmfao!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back