2015 commits

Ohio_Cane

WE BACK!!!
Premium
Yeah, it's early, but can we get a thread we can update with our 2015 commits until mods have time to update the board?

So far:

WR Emonee Spence
RB/LB Charles Perry
OL Kevin Feder

Any others?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
That's a terrible list. We're doomed.

1 kid from Dade and Broward. Fire Golden.

You gotta be kidding me?!? It's not even a week after the end of the 2014 recruiting class and you're complaining about 2015? We have 3 commitments from solid players and are in front for Johnson, SBB, Ridley, and a few others. Just relax for gods sake

You gotta be kidding me?!? It's not even a week after the end of the 2014 recruiting class and you're complaining about 2015? We have 3 commitments from solid players and are in front for Johnson, SBB, Ridley, and a few others. Just relax for gods sake

Some fans are terrible, we are in a great position so far with 3 commits.

I took both of those as sarcasm. Could be wrong, though.

Advertisement
IMO I really dont want to really start getting commitments until the season starts. Maybe a few over the offseason with the camps and all that. but This happened last year, when we seemed to get an avalanche of commits and it was too hard just to hang on to all of them. We still did a **** good job holding on to the best though.

242.jpg

Advertisement

We can hope hahah

I know our fans ain't the brightest but.....come on yall.

Real interested to see Perry this year. Kid has the same types of things being said about him as Travis Rudolph when he first committed here and no one knew much of him.

Advertisement

It's called sarcasm

I understand, it was an honest mistake. The way some people are so negative on this board you never know? hahha

Advertisement
Back