2015 commit Kevin Feder

Nash Williams

Freshman
I was just talking to 2015 Don Bosco Prep (NJ) OT Kevin Feder who committed to the 'Canes last month, he said he talks to the staff almost everyday.

Says he has great relationship with all the coaches there. I don't see Feder withdrawing his commitment anytime soon, if ever.

Advertisement
Big time pick up.......Love the Nj Connection.......

Continue loading up on solid to good ol and your offense @ worst wll be solid...i dont know if u noticed that has been stanfords philosophy.....they recruit the ol like a mutha....Bama too..but ive been impressed with Stanford's ol recruitment since 5 yrs back

Big time pick up.......Love the Nj Connection.......

Continue loading up on solid to good ol and your offense @ worst wll be solid...i dont know if u noticed that has been stanfords philosophy.....they recruit the ol like a mutha....Bama too..but ive been impressed with Stanford's ol recruitment since 5 yrs back

Too soon bro

Advertisement
I hope he sticks but there was no indication that Gibbons was going to decommit from us either and he did

Mike Bloomgren is their offensive coordinator and Offensive line coach at Stanford. He's a good dude and a great coach. He coached me early on in his career at Delta state university...

Canes Lock, I'm not falling for that shvt again

314.gif

Advertisement
I've said it before about this kid. He's at least 27 years old. I think I saw him working as a pit boss in AC in like 2005.

258.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Remember in the mid/late 2000's when we couldn't recruit OL worth a ****?

Thank god that appears to be changing/changed.

Advertisement
Back