2015 class

Advertisement
This class feels like barely better than Randy 2010 class.

What an incredibly stupid statement. At this time that class had 4 commits and no OVs scheduled (ie: Nobody interested). That is our senior class now btw.
That was 2011 class u clown. Am talking the class the brought Hurns and Jimmy Gaines etc. That was 2010.

My bad. 2010 was AWFUL all round though. There are plenty of studs in this one.

Charles Perry & Terrell Chatman could both be 4 star players in the final rankings.

This class currently has 21 guys committed with 8 of them being 4 star. We could also add could close with 7 more 4 star commits by signing day. This is going to be a large class and will be loaded with talent before its all over.

Remember when we didn't have a single safety committed last year and then landed Kiy Hester and Marques Gayot in the same day.

Who are these 7 4 stars we may land and what is the likelihood of each?

Miami is in the top 2 for every kid listed below and they are all defensive recruits.
  1. DT Kendrick Norton 4 star (The only competition was UF and he said a coaching change at UF would push them out)
  2. WILL Quarte Sapp 4 star (Took an unofficial for the FSU game)
  3. MLB Tevon Coney 4 star (I think we can flip him)
  4. CB Tim Irvin 4 star (Down to Miami and Texas)
  5. CB Marcus Lewis 4 star (Miami leads)
  6. CB DaVante Davis 4 star (Down to Miami and UF)
  7. S Ben Edwards 4 star (Down to Stanford and Miami)

Norton is exactly the kind of DT we have had on the team the last few years. Slow and with zero explosion. Wouldnt even want him as an OL. If thats the best the staff is looking at then we're ****ed

What an incredibly stupid statement. At this time that class had 4 commits and no OVs scheduled (ie: Nobody interested). That is our senior class now btw.

What the heck are you talking about? Dont you know its just easier to bash Golden and everything he does whether its even true or not? Smh. Sheesh...Get on the bandwagon buddy!

Charles Perry & Terrell Chatman could both be 4 star players in the final rankings.

This class currently has 21 guys committed with 8 of them being 4 star. We could also add could close with 7 more 4 star commits by signing day. This is going to be a large class and will be loaded with talent before its all over.

Remember when we didn't have a single safety committed last year and then landed Kiy Hester and Marques Gayot in the same day.

Miami is in the top 2 for every kid listed below and they are all defensive recruits.
  1. DT Kendrick Norton 4 star (The only competition was UF and he said a coaching change at UF would push them out)

I have to disagree with you about it being between Miami and Texas for Tim. Miami is third to maybe fourth on his list and he has told some people that he really wants to get out of south Florida.

Advertisement

I have to disagree with you about it being between Miami and Texas for Tim. Miami is third to maybe fourth on his list and he has told some people that he really wants to get out of south Florida.

Fml

He will be in this class.

What the heck are you talking about? Dont you know its just easier to bash Golden and everything he does whether its even true or not? Smh. Sheesh...Get on the bandwagon buddy!

Dik Ryder if u read my response u would see he got his years wrong. This class feels like the class that brought Gaines, Cain, Hurns etc. He is talking about 2011. Where are the difference makers in the class....particularly on D. Golden has no talent to work with. Him and No D. Bunch projects not going to remedy that. No one bashing Golden. Now go back to Dyk Ryding.

Advertisement

Where are you hearing that we're in the top 2 for Edwards?

so since we've been losing two of our most promising young LBs every year, who do you think it will be this time?

One reason is a vocal portion of our fan base has been coerced by outside influence on a vulnerable fan base during a tough time. By discussing in house problems outside and make a coach who is clearly not going anywhere anytime soon, not seem like the right coach to want to play for with all these banners and things being said. Yes he probably isn't the best person for the job at times, more times than not but the people who make that decision can see that and will ultimately make that decision if and when they feel it is best. Thats my opinion personally and yes its up to him to prove the base wrong but in those tight situations where a player is trying to decide that could be the one factor plus, I'm sure other coaches are using that against us as far as us being in a situation of uncertainty. At this point in time things are starting to progress for the squad and we don't need any more setbacks, unless its a major comeback and past few moves at coach have proved to major comebacks.

Dik Ryder if u read my response u would see he got his years wrong. This class feels like the class that brought Gaines, Cain, Hurns etc. He is talking about 2011. Where are the difference makers in the class....particularly on D. Golden has no talent to work with. Him and No D. Bunch projects not going to remedy that. No one bashing Golden. Now go back to Dyk Ryding.

LOL. Little boy, for the first time in your short Hurricane existance, you have been right about something. Give yourself a pat on the back. But you are still $hittin' on the class so whats the difference? So go back to doing what you do even though you dont know **** about recruiting you just know about recruiting rankings. Re-up your Rivals and Scout subscription and then come back on here and pretend like you a guru. LOL. Man go back to the little kids table. We will send for you soon.

Advertisement

LOL. Little boy, for the first time in your short Hurricane existance, you have been right about something. Give yourself a pat on the back. But you are still $hittin' on the class so whats the difference? So go back to doing what you do even though you dont know **** about recruiting you just know about recruiting rankings. Re-up your Rivals and Scout subscription and then come back on here and pretend like you a guru. LOL. Man go back to the little kids table. We will send for you soon.
7 commits on D, 1 DT, no one wanted and no CB. You blind *** ****, in 2 year thats a big fking problem. Then scramble for some Juco or out of state left over. This needs to be fixed u clown. Or continue to lose to FSU. Dyk Ryder

Some good players at the top. We need another headliner or two and a little bit of weeding out at the bottom. We will be able to redshirt alot of these guys hopefully.

7 commits on D, 1 DT, no one wanted and no CB. You blind *** ****, in 2 year thats a big fking problem. Then scramble for some Juco or out of state left over. This needs to be fixed u clown. Or continue to lose to FSU. Dyk Ryder

Lol. Changing the narrative I see. YOU the one that said that there were no playmakers in this class.

Just curious before I engage any further in this conversation, I want to make sure I am not downgrading myself by even speaking to you...How many of these commits have you seen live and in person?

Advertisement
What about this class this schitt is not looking good. .......... 2016 I don't care about until next year who are the last ten commits we're getting hopefully all on defense with 6 or 7 being front seven. Where are the articles on these kids who will early enroll and play in the spring game. That's most important right now

What about this class this schitt is not looking good. .......... 2016 I don't care about until next year who are the last ten commits we're getting hopefully all on defense with 6 or 7 being front seven. Where are the articles on these kids who will early enroll and play in the spring game. That's most important right now

It's not as bad as people make it out to be, if we close strong in a couple of key positions (DT, DB, LB), this class will be solid.

QB ✓ (Lawson) [Losses: Williams, Heap]
RB ✓ (Scarlett, Williams, Walton) [Losses: Duke*]
OL ✓ (Milo, St. Loius, Loftus, Gauthier, Christian, Mahoney) [Losses: Feliciano, McDermontt, Flowers*]
TE ✓ (Washington) [Losses: Walford]
WR ✓ (Chatman, Spence, Gosier) [Losses: Dorsett]

DE ✓ (Patchan, McIntosh) [Losses: Chickillo]
DT (Fines) [Losses: Pierre]
LB (Perry, Gordinier) [Losses: Perryman, Armbrister]
CB (Jackson-Kerr) [Losses: Gunter]
S ✓ (J. Johnson) [Losses: Fentress]

* If declare for early entry

Advertisement
Back