2015 class

Even though he's 5'8 he is shutting down south Florida receivers. His height is a big deal but when you have instincts like that it makes up for it. He will put on weight bring him in and RS him. Not too mention it might help with SBB and Ridley situation. MIGHT but not likely still he is a great ball player

Advertisement
Even though he's 5'8 he is shutting down south Florida receivers. His height is a big deal but when you have instincts like that it makes up for it. He will put on weight bring him in and RS him. Not too mention it might help with SBB and Ridley situation. MIGHT but not likely still he is a great ball player

I don't know man. We need guys to come in and deliver asap. As for Ridley, he ain't coming. They are telling him he is there next Amarmi.. SBB humm, I would not count on it. I would go with Redwine...

I agree with Redwine. But we don't need plug and play DBS. Yeah I agree they are gone, but I wouldn't want him because of those 2 just because he deserves it. I can see him going somewhere else and balling out

Not as down on this class as others are. We are just waiting on alot of guys. And hoping to flip others.

Face it..we are just going to have to go the JUCO route for DTs. Very few HS kids want to play in this system. Is what it is. KState makes a living off the JUCO ranks for ALL of their positions. ****..why not do the same for DT/NG?

The DBs will work itself out. I just hope we dont get left holding the bag waiting for guys like Ddavis/Cdavis/MLewis and miss out on RHuggins/RFenton/SRedwine..And get nobody.

WR position I am not worried about as long as we can hang on to our 2016 guys. We are in good hands depth wise.

LB does scare me.

Living in PBC, I'm hearing that it's not over for Coney...I guess we will see...

Advertisement
That's what I'm saying just don't want to wait in lost causes and miss out on talent that deserves to be looked at now

Not as down on this class as others are. We are just waiting on alot of guys. And hoping to flip others.

Face it..we are just going to have to go the JUCO route for DTs. Very few HS kids want to play in this system. Is what it is. KState makes a living off the JUCO ranks for ALL of their positions. ****..why not do the same for DT/NG?

The DBs will work itself out. I just hope we dont get left holding the bag waiting for guys like Ddavis/Cdavis/MLewis and miss out on RHuggins/RFenton/SRedwine..And get nobody.

WR position I am not worried about as long as we can hang on to our 2016 guys. We are in good hands depth wise.

LB does scare me.

We have a hard time getting JUCOs admitted, no way around it.

Advertisement
This class feels like barely better than Randy 2010 class. Lots of players that will take a while to even see the field.

class has some talent....

QB Dwayne Lawson
RB Jordan Scarlett
RB Dexter Williams
RB Mark Walton
WR Terrell Chatman
TE Jacory Washington
OL Bar Milo
OL Tyree St.Louis
DE Scott Patchan
LB Charles Perry
S Jaquan Johnson
DE/DT Richard McIntosh

all look like big time prospects. But, still have to finish strong on D or this class is a failure

LB does scare me.

Grace, Kirby and Owens should be a solid 3, Young, Mike Smith and McCray will have to grow up quickly and we hope for man injuries there.

Also who are the players we are waiting on. Our CB and DT recruiting this cycle seems non existent

Advertisement
class has some talent....

QB Dwayne Lawson
RB Jordan Scarlett
RB Dexter Williams
RB Mark Walton
WR Terrell Chatman
TE Jacory Washington
OL Bar Milo
OL Tyree St.Louis
DE Scott Patchan
LB Charles Perry
S Jaquan Johnson
DE/DT Richard McIntosh

all look like big time prospects. But, still have to finish strong on D or this class is a failure

We have 20 commits. We need more top level defenders to litter to 2 deep, the LBs in the next two cycle should be great but up front is underwhelming

Charles Perry & Terrell Chatman could both be 4 star players in the final rankings.

This class currently has 21 guys committed with 8 of them being 4 star. We could also add could close with 7 more 4 star commits by signing day. This is going to be a large class and will be loaded with talent before its all over.

Remember when we didn't have a single safety committed last year and then landed Kiy Hester and Marques Gayot in the same day.

Charles Perry & Terrell Chatman could both be 4 star players in the final rankings.

This class currently has 21 guys committed with 8 of them being 4 star. We could also add could close with 7 more 4 star commits by signing day. This is going to be a large class and will be loaded with talent before its all over.

Remember when we didn't have a single safety committed last year and then landed Kiy Hester and Marques Gayot in the same day.

Who are these 7 4 stars we may land and what is the likelihood of each?

Advertisement
Why is no one talking about Richard McIntosh, Jr. at a DT in this class? This kid is a stud and will be the athletic DT that we need. He is 6-4 270 and will be playing the Olsen Pierre position when he gets here.

Who are these 7 4 stars we may land and what is the likelihood of each?

Miami is in the top 2 for every kid listed below and they are all defensive recruits.
  1. DT Kendrick Norton 4 star (The only competition was UF and he said a coaching change at UF would push them out)
  2. WILL Quarte Sapp 4 star (Took an unofficial for the FSU game)
  3. MLB Tevon Coney 4 star (I think we can flip him)
  4. CB Tim Irvin 4 star (Down to Miami and Texas)
  5. CB Marcus Lewis 4 star (Miami leads)
  6. CB DaVante Davis 4 star (Down to Miami and UF)
  7. S Ben Edwards 4 star (Down to Stanford and Miami)

This class feels like barely better than Randy 2010 class.

What an incredibly stupid statement. At this time that class had 4 commits and no OVs scheduled (ie: Nobody interested). That is our senior class now btw.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back