2015 class

What the heck are you talking about? Dont you know its just easier to bash Golden and everything he does whether its even true or not? Smh. Sheesh...Get on the bandwagon buddy!

Dik Ryder if u read my response u would see he got his years wrong. This class feels like the class that brought Gaines, Cain, Hurns etc. He is talking about 2011. Where are the difference makers in the class....particularly on D. Golden has no talent to work with. Him and No D. Bunch projects not going to remedy that. No one bashing Golden. Now go back to Dyk Ryding.

LOL. Little boy, for the first time in your short Hurricane existance, you have been right about something. Give yourself a pat on the back. But you are still $hittin' on the class so whats the difference? So go back to doing what you do even though you dont know **** about recruiting you just know about recruiting rankings. Re-up your Rivals and Scout subscription and then come back on here and pretend like you a guru. LOL. Man go back to the little kids table. We will send for you soon.
7 commits on D, 1 DT, no one wanted and no CB. You blind *** ****, in 2 year thats a big fking problem. Then scramble for some Juco or out of state left over. This needs to be fixed u clown. Or continue to lose to FSU. Dyk Ryder

Lol. Changing the narrative I see. YOU the one that said that there were no playmakers in this class.

Just curious before I engage any further in this conversation, I want to make sure I am not downgrading myself by even speaking to you...How many of these commits have you seen live and in person?

I dont have to see any of them in action to Know we have one DT and apparently one CB committed and 8 players on defense. This is the class immediately after the cloud. Why can't we stack a bunch of studs on defense, not one or two, a bunch who will stop teams dead from running and harrass the QB. This class wont be a problem next year, in 2 or 3 years. Big problem. I wasn't trashing any kids, my point is we are lacking numbers on defense, 2 different things. Its unacceptable

Advertisement
There's a handful of great prospects and then a major drop off. Sad to say, this class sucks right now.

Dik Ryder if u read my response u would see he got his years wrong. This class feels like the class that brought Gaines, Cain, Hurns etc. He is talking about 2011. Where are the difference makers in the class....particularly on D. Golden has no talent to work with. Him and No D. Bunch projects not going to remedy that. No one bashing Golden. Now go back to Dyk Ryding.

LOL. Little boy, for the first time in your short Hurricane existance, you have been right about something. Give yourself a pat on the back. But you are still $hittin' on the class so whats the difference? So go back to doing what you do even though you dont know **** about recruiting you just know about recruiting rankings. Re-up your Rivals and Scout subscription and then come back on here and pretend like you a guru. LOL. Man go back to the little kids table. We will send for you soon.
7 commits on D, 1 DT, no one wanted and no CB. You blind *** ****, in 2 year thats a big fking problem. Then scramble for some Juco or out of state left over. This needs to be fixed u clown. Or continue to lose to FSU. Dyk Ryder

Lol. Changing the narrative I see. YOU the one that said that there were no playmakers in this class.

Just curious before I engage any further in this conversation, I want to make sure I am not downgrading myself by even speaking to you...How many of these commits have you seen live and in person?

I dont have to see any of them in action to Know we have one DT and apparently one CB committed and 8 players on defense. This is the class immediately after the cloud. Why can't we stack a bunch of studs on defense, not one or two, a bunch who will stop teams dead from running and harrass the QB. This class wont be a problem next year, in 2 or 3 years. Big problem. I wasn't trashing any kids, my point is we are lacking numbers on defense, 2 different things. Its unacceptable

Ok so if you havent seen Ryan Fines actually play..Why would you not think he is the perfect fit for this BS 3-4 flex defense we play?

If you havent seen Therell Gosier in person, how do you know this kid isnt a beast in the making AND is in the same mold as Clive Walford? Only it wont take him 5 years for the light to come on.

If you havent seen Scarlett/Williams/Walton in person, how do you know that these are not LEGIT difference makers in this class? Which YOU said we had none.

Do we have some below average commits? Of course, and as Al does every year, some of these guys will not be getting there number called anymore. Mainly most of the OL commits. That GChristian guy is already looking around.

My point is that I just get tired of coming to this board and see guys bashing the class but have no substance to back it up. Just youtube highlights and hearsay.

Do we have holes? Yes. But to say there are no difference makers...? Smh.

Advertisement
Back