2015 CB Carlton Davis said UM OV wore him out

My prediction Kevin Beard will become our WR coach soon and

Scarlett and Bruce will be Canes

Advertisement

I'm not being a smart *** at all but if you look at Golden's track record with his staff you would know that isn't going to happen. He has never fired anyone and I doubt he ever will, he is too soft. Only chance that happens is if Carroll leaves. I wouldn't be devastated if that happened, he's a terrible WR coach but he is a good recruiting coordinator. We could pass that job to someone like Ice or Hurlie though and i think they would be fine for that job. I am all for bringing in ex canes as much as possible though.

Advertisement

I'm not being a smart *** at all but if you look at Golden's track record with his staff you would know that isn't going to happen. He has never fired anyone and I doubt he ever will, he is too soft. Only chance that happens is if Carroll leaves. I wouldn't be devastated if that happened, he's a terrible WR coach but he is a good recruiting coordinator. We could pass that job to someone like Ice or Hurlie though and i think they would be fine for that job. I am all for bringing in ex canes as much as possible though.

I could see Hurlie Brown being the Recruiting Coordinator he has the administrative/operational experience to do it.

Go Canes

[video=youtube;bOKpBoKicNU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOKpBoKicNU[/video]

The Video above puts the Canes Cuts video below into context for those that have never been to coconut grove or don't know its very interesting history.

[video=youtube;lZ0h84JlVAE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ0h84JlVAE[/video]

I was raised on Charles AVE.
I remember the days playing
basketball at Peacock Park...(double rims)

Goombay and the artist festival .....

Advertisement
Word on the other site is Carrol Jethro and Larry Scott are gone

Scott makes no sense

Word on the other site is Carrol Jethro and Larry Scott are gone

Scott makes no sense

What site is this? and is there any sources backing this up?

Ya Larry Scott might be the most deserving guy to keep his job. I said it before but I seriously could see Golden firing Kehoe, Coley, and Ice before he would let NoD and Williams and Jethro go

I could see Hurlie Brown being the Recruiting Coordinator he has the administrative/operational experience to do it.

Go Canes

I mean Ice Harris would probably be the best option at recruiting coordinator. Just saying.

Go Canes

I mean Ice Harris would probably be the best option at recruiting coordinator. Just saying.

Absolutely, he would be my choice but either would be fine at the job.

Advertisement

Go Canes

Absolutely, he would be my choice but either would be fine at the job.

I would also want us to bring in Lamar Thomas. I'm sure it hurts him to hammer the U on the recruiting trail. He would much rather be a part of the staff to restore what his group of Canes helped build.

hurlie khoe and ice deserve to stay. i only think williams and franklin should go. The lb.'s looked better under hurlie than anytime under barrow. Ice saved gus edwards and kehoe had a ton of injuries to deal with. I dont think are wr's looked bad considering we had a fresh qb. Larry Scott did a good job. development wasnt really the problem, its scheme. Only williams and franklin coach bad technique.

Advertisement
hurlie khoe and ice deserve to stay. i only think williams and franklin should go. The lb.'s looked better under hurlie than anytime under barrow. Ice saved gus edwards and kehoe had a ton of injuries to deal with. I dont think are wr's looked bad considering we had a fresh qb. Larry Scott did a good job. development wasnt really the problem, its scheme. Only williams and franklin coach bad technique.

Im all for Jethro and Williams to leave. They haven't shown their ability to make a difference coaching or recruiting so at least get someone that can. All of our elite recruiters are on offense except hurlie, we need 1 more go to guy that can recruit defense. This is the reason we cant land a good DT or CB

[video=youtube;ajB7JGs8eaQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajB7JGs8eaQ[/video]

5:53, couldn't agree more

Yes, but that was referring to the 2012 season, hasnt gotten any better since then. Its actually gotten worse. Golden is the best talker i've ever heard, but he still hasn't shown he can do anything about 6-7 wins isn't good enough.

Why is Larry Scott gone? Our tight ends have only gotten better since he has been here. Dumb4SS staff think they know everything but the real problem.... Everyone on the defensive staff need to be gutted from miami besides of hurlie brown.....

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back