2015 CB Carlton Davis said UM OV wore him out

Advertisement
The hotel the recruits are placed in is definitely an eye opener for local kids, an as for out of state kids; "forget about it".

[video=youtube;5W1spVb0Gt4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W1spVb0Gt4[/video]

Advertisement
[video=youtube;bOKpBoKicNU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOKpBoKicNU[/video]

The Video above puts the Canes Cuts video below into context for those that have never been to coconut grove or don't know its very interesting history.

[video=youtube;lZ0h84JlVAE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ0h84JlVAE[/video]

Advertisement
At this point we better we worried about our own recruits we have now and keeping them from flipping. We need to offer Jalen Julius and get him here or I feel like Dexter Williams is gone, and us keeping Scarlett away from UF and FSU is going to be tough.

***** him, if he doesnt want to be here lets stop wasting our time with this chump. There are other south florid kids who would jump to UM in the second. I would offer Knowles

At this point we better we worried about our own recruits we have now and keeping them from flipping. We need to offer Jalen Julius and get him here or I feel like Dexter Williams is gone, and us keeping Scarlett away from UF and FSU is going to be tough.

"and us keeping Scarlett away from UF and FSU is going to be tough."

- No indication from him thats true - no facts to back that up..

Advertisement

Listen to Scarlett's video after state, he still wants to take OVs, he talked highly of FSU and UF. Made me more nervous listening to it than I was before. The people on 247 recently crystal balled Scarlett to UF, and the last 6 votes for Dex have all been to Louisville. They both tweet out things about Florida all day.

Why would any recruit want to come to Miami right now? Yes, Florida had the same record but at least they made a coaching change to show that they care about the program and are going in the right direction vs Miami, which is almost a dead program right now. They all see it. As far as Louisville goes, Williams could start there next year, his best friend is more than likely going there, and they are winning 9-10 games a year and looking a lot better than Miami.

Big name guys like Scarlett don't go to losing teams. That's what losing does to you, just like Texas Tech losing their 5* commit, because they lost

And yes I know the people on 247 know about as much as we all do, but if the last 6 people in a row predict Williams to UL, something is going on that we dont know

It might all just be smoke, but even if none of this stuff has happened.. teams are still going to pursue these guys hard because they are top 10 RBs. If we won 9-10 games it would still be tough just because of that. Just because they commit doesn't mean teams aren't going to go all out for these guys.

Watch this video then try an repeat the statement you made above.

[video=youtube;m4NwdzW0qdA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4NwdzW0qdA[/video]

Advertisement

exactly

saw this video and people made a big deal about the florida state "spot"... he was talking about the OV spot , if they offered it he would go (id go to tally and bang some blonde 2) ... I didnt see much to worry about in this video. There was a picture on here where Causey was flashing the U and Scarlett wasnt then everyone went nuts cause " Scarlett wasnt throwing up the U" the second piture 2 seconds late showed him doing it..

Im just saying it seems like the sky is always falling on this site lately..
I

Everything in that video after him talking about running track then getting ready to go to Miami, the last 2 min basically, all sound pro FSU or pro UF

Listen to Scarlett's video after state, he still wants to take OVs, he talked highly of FSU and UF. Made me more nervous listening to it than I was before. The people on 247 recently crystal balled Scarlett to UF, and the last 6 votes for Dex have all been to Louisville. They both tweet out things about Florida all day.

Why would any recruit want to come to Miami right now? Yes, Florida had the same record but at least they made a coaching change to show that they care about the program and are going in the right direction vs Miami, which is almost a dead program right now. They all see it. As far as Louisville goes, Williams could start there next year, his best friend is more than likely going there, and they are winning 9-10 games a year and looking a lot better than Miami.

Big name guys like Scarlett don't go to losing teams. That's what losing does to you, just like Texas Tech losing their 5* commit, because they lost

And yes I know the people on 247 know about as much as we all do, but if the last 6 people in a row predict Williams to UL, something is going on that we dont know

After the Brad Kayaa crystal ball fiasco to Boise State last year im not a big believer in them lol..

Although 247 is the second best recuiting site... right Pete ?

Boise State 55%
USC 18%
UCLA 18%
Miami 9%

Poll Results:

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back