2015 ATH Lewis Goes in Depth on Final 5

View as article
The kid will never see a day at RB. Just to big. He's correct about the H-Back position because it best fits his skill set at 6'3" 240+. He can easily be 260' but beginning of his freshman season. Probably would make a hellava LB also. If he is interested in Ole Miss some body better tell him its not the name of the town, that's Oxford. If he wants to keep liking that place tell him not to look into the social, entertainment and especially the history of that town and state. Some of you FB and Tweeters may want to hip the kid to what he's claiming to like. My former youth LB is a senior on that team.

Advertisement
How is he at LB though? Because I know he plays every position,and was wondering if any schools are recruiting him there, and if we should be, because we need the depth...

How is he at LB though? Because I know he plays every position,and was wondering if any schools are recruiting him there, and if we should be, because we need the depth...

Wish we could get him at LB/DE. Kids have to start realizing the money positions in the league. RB isn't one anymore.

Well, I guess LSU is out...I wouldn't consider the "Mad Hatter" the laid-back type.

Advertisement
If we land him, I think that he would be one of our best recruits of the 2015 class. Sort of like the Trayone Gray of the 2014 class, meaning will make an early and often impact compared to the higher ranked players in class.

If Lewis were to commit, he'd be tied with Jordan Scarlett and Dexter Williams as our highest-ranked recruit by 247. ESPN is inexplicably low on Lewis, but he's a legit blue-chip talent.

I've viewed him as a potential matchup nightmare as a move TE ever since I first watched his highlights. Pete mentioned in The Work that the staff views him as a WR/TE in the Kellen Winslow Jr. mold, which would be perfect.

Really hope he's able to visit before he announces his commitment. He'd be an enormous addition.

I hope those aren't going to be our top picks in this recruiting class. Great players but like I was referring to in my original post I hope we do get a actual 4/5 star or two similar to Chad and Yearby that overshadowed the Gray signing somewhat throughout the spring from what I witnessed. I'm sure him qualifying played a part in not only his ranking but also post nsd buzz.

Advertisement
Back