2014 WR taking an official visit to UM this weekend

He reminds me of Benjamin at fsu when he was in high school. He might get moved to TE, but he looks athletic enough to play receiver. Question, how good is the competition in that league? I recognize those are his best plays, but the competition looked noticeably smaller than him.

Advertisement
I just watched his tape. I'll temper my enthusiasm because he looks like he's playing against Kings Academy, but man the dude glides.

Advertisement
If they are seriously looking at him at WR then they must not feel to good that Griffin is going to qualify. F*CK. Griffin is a real game changer for us.

Add him to the game changers that were elected to the ring of honor before making a play... Can't miss someone you never had...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Also reminds me of another lightly recruited guy who played up in my neck of the woods

Mark Harrison was a really good player and big play receiver for Rutgers. They had an enormous receiving core with him, Brandon Coleman, and DC Jefferson.

They were pretty exciting to watch and Harrison made a ton of big plays.

Njoku looks a lot like him. Nice gait that makes it seem like he's moving slower than he actually is. Seems to have pretty solid ball skills as well.

Really like this kid and he'd be a welcome addition.

This kid would also benefit from being paired with a QB who has solid ball placement skills. We just so happen to be bringing in a guy who is outstanding at putting the ball in a place for his receiver to make a play on it in the air.

Advertisement
Al's two knuckles deep digging for those Golden Nuggets right about now. Time to turn up the heat on the Golden Nuggets! Get it, Al!

We need tall wrs.... Langham isn't enough. Griffin needs to pass the ACT. If this guy can run, sign him up

Advertisement
Back