2014 Spring Games and Interasquad Scrimmage Highlight videos

Advertisement
Mark Walton at the 2:41 mark in the Booker T highlights and Sam Bruce at the 2:03 mark in the STA highlights >>>

A lot of people are going to realize how important Treon was for BTW. I'm not saying Alexander can't be good but Treon ran that offense perfectly plus they had a really good offensive line.

Look beatable for the first time in a long time. Really need to shore up the OL.

A lot of people are going to realize how important Treon was for BTW. I'm not saying Alexander can't be good but Treon ran that offense perfectly plus they had a really good offensive line.

Advertisement
Advertisement
From film I'd say Booker T and St.A looks ready for champ runs..Central looks good but their defense seems a step slower than the previous 2 mentioned. Silva looked like he drew a lot of attention in Central's scrimmage. Booker T look like a bunch of dawgs on both sides of the ball, I wasnt hip to how nice Walton was until the video..no lie. St.Aquinas flew around and made hits. Their QB airs it out. Very good display of some football talent though

Advertisement
From film I'd say Booker T and St.A looks ready for champ runs..Central looks good but their defense seems a step slower than the previous 2 mentioned. Silva looked like he drew a lot of attention in Central's scrimmage. Booker T look like a bunch of dawgs on both sides of the ball, I wasnt hip to how nice Walton was until the video..no lie. St.Aquinas flew around and made hits. Their QB airs it out. Very good display of some football talent though

STA definitely has loaded up this year but BTW may get knocked out. They lost a lot on that O line and I just don't see Alexander having as much success as Treon did last year.

is the K for real? or south plantation suck?

South plantation ain't all that. But the K defense is for real.

Bravo, An article was posted today from the Miami Herald pertaining to Killian's defense being one of the best in the state (Subscriber's only to read, cant post etc), how good is this D? I know they lost of a couple players on D such as : T. Washington etc,, but their CB- #2 Redwine (D$ had a thread on him earlier this year) seems like a hidden gem? 6'2-190lbs,,, That's pretty legit for a HS player.. Also, Head Coach - Cory Johnson feels so confident with his deep secondary, that he claims they may have the best talent in the nation back there. Do you have any connections to the team? It is my understanding that they have 6 ex-Cougar's players on the coaching staff.
If we can start to build a strong recruiting pipeline with the K, Al Folden should be licking his chops and must capitalize on it.

Advertisement
Gotta say trinity Christian in Jacksonville got the deepest talent pool on Defense they're loaded

i hear you! I heard them boys are loaded. It would be interesting to see how they would perform if they were playing against class 8a teams in Dade county.

anyhow, below is the quote from killian's coach:
" Look anywhere on this defense and you will see big-time prospects,” Johnson said. “I have to believe that our secondary is as good as any in this state and maybe in the country. We have proven players who have more than proven they could lineup against the best and come out on top.”

is the K for real? or south plantation suck?

South plantation ain't all that. But the K defense is for real.

Bravo, An article was posted today from the Miami Herald pertaining to Killian's defense being one of the best in the state (Subscriber's only to read, cant post etc), how good is this D? I know they lost of a couple players on D such as : T. Washington etc,, but their CB- #2 Redwine (D$ had a thread on him earlier this year) seems like a hidden gem? 6'2-190lbs,,, That's pretty legit for a HS player.. Also, Head Coach - Cory Johnson feels so confident with his deep secondary, that he claims they may have the best talent in the nation back there. Do you have any connections to the team? It is my understanding that they have 6 ex-Cougar's players on the coaching staff.
If we can start to build a strong recruiting pipeline with the K, Al Folden should be licking his chops and must capitalize on it.

I like Killian's back seven. Jaquan Johnson and Sheldrick Redwine are studs, and I've heard good things about DiCaprio Bootle ('16) and Juwan Horn ('17). Bruce Davis is my favorite linebacker in South Florida.

It's hard to beat Booker T, though. That secondary is two-deep.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back